Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KC501 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update.  This story is very nice.

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful update

loved it

ishra went to ruhi school

shagun came there she doesnt have any work. poking her nose in ishra lives

aww jallu puttar its always treat to read

update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 23

Ruman came back and was about to enter the house but stopped hearing the laugh of toshiji and ishita.raman smiled his mother so happy after so long while they were busy in making ladoo talking with each other.

Toshiji-tu nahi jaanti Raman ko mere haath ke besan ke ladoo bahut pasand hai.issliye jab bhi woh Mumbai jaata hai ,main bana kar uske bag mein chupa Kar rakh deti thi.

Ishita-chupa Kar kyun mummy ji??

Toshiji-arey tera pati bahut khadoos hai,mujhpar bahut chillata tha.kehta tha ki plane mein yeh sab le jaana allowed nahi.but main bhi Kahan sunti thi,chupa Kar rakh deti thi.phir woh phone par mujh par gussa hota tha.she said smiling making Ishita smile too.

Ishita-toh hum aaj bhi unke bag mein yeh sab chupa kar pack karenge??

Toshiji-aur nahi toh Kya,warna woh le nahi jaayega.bahut ziddi hai.

Ishita-and what if he saw??

Toshiji-dont let him,just pack his bag before he came back with all the stuff .she said showing Ishita all the stuff they made.

Raman saw the food stuff and said-yeh dono saas -bahu paagal ho gayi hai.main yeh sab le kar jaane wala nahi .he was saying when he heard them talking,

Ishita-agar dekhenge toh daantenge naa??

Toshiji-toh tu kya darti hai usse.arey tu meri,santoshi bhalla ki bahu hai,kisi se mat dara kar aur uss khote de puttar se toh bilkul nahi .she said and both smiled.

Ishita-achcha mummy ji,aap mujhe yeh ladoo banana sikhayengi??

Toshiji look at her and asked-kyun,tujhe Raman ke liye banana hai Kya??

Ishita look down and said-nahi,it's not like that,it's just ,it's ,she was fumbling while her cheek turn red in blush .

Toshiji smiled fully seeing this and said-haaye ,main mar jaavan.tu toh mere puttar ke naam se hi aise gulaab ki tarah laal ho rahi hai .

Ishita-kuch bhi mummy ji,main aati hoon abhi ,Mera shayad phone baj raha hai .she said and went inside while toshiji and Raman both smiled at ishita's reaction.

Toshiji-lagta hai Ishita puttar ko mere puttar se love -shove ho raha hai,thank u matarani ,thank u.she said and went inside telling neelu to pack everything while Raman was smiling thinking about Ishita when ruhi ,who was sleeping in his arms woke up and said-why we r standing here,papa.lets go inside.

Raman-haan chalo,he said and went inside.he took ruhi to her room and lay her down on the bed.

Raman kissed her temple and said-u rest ,till papa will pack his bag warna aapki dadi aur mumma,pata nahi Kya Kya bhar dengi mere bag mein.he said and was going when ruhi hold his hand and said-abhi mumma ko gift mat dena,we will give it together.ok.

Raman-ok.he said and went covering ruhi with the quilt.

Raman went to his room and saw Ishita taking out his suits and keeping it with matching shirts and tie.

Raman-kya Kar rahi ho??

Ishita turn to him and said-aap aa gaye??

Raman-nahi ,Mera bhoot hai .tumhe darane aaya hai.

Ishita-haha,very funny,but maza nahi aaya.

Raman-achcha,main maza dilane wala lagta hoon.

Ishita look at him all amused while he too felt embarrassed realising his words .both look at each other without uttering any words and after long both burst into laughter.

Raman-i am sorry,I didn't mean that way.he said laughing while she stopped for a while hearing him and laughed again saying-then what u meant exactly??

Raman-stop laughing ,it's embarrassing.

Ishita-first u stop laughing .she said laughing hard when he pulled her to him and said closing her mouth-chup .

She stopped and just look at him while he was also looking at her.they were really close and was lost in each other,his one hand was on her mouth while another on her waist pulling her closer.he slowly removed his hand and his hand brushed on her lips making both shiver.he caressed her cheek and she closed her eyes in anticipation.he smiled seeing her reaction and was just looking at her face.he wasn't doing anything,neither touching nor withdrawing his hand,he was just admiring her.

Raman-kitni alag hai yeh sabse.the way she make me feel,kabhi kisi ne nahi feel karaya.she is just so different.he was thinking looking at her when ruhi came running inside the room and sat on the bed making a grumpy face.

Ishra look at her and then look at each other thinking what went wrong but both don't know why ruhi is angry.

Both walked to her and asked-what happened,baby??

Ishita-mera bachcha kyun gussa hai??

Ruhi-aapne mumma ko gift de diya naa,I told u not to give her .we will give it together.ab mumma aapko jyada pyaar karegi.

Raman-who told u,Maine nahi diya.waise bhi ur mumma loves u more.

Ruhi look at Ishita like confirming what Raman said,to which Ishita nodded and said-yes,mumma loves u alot.aur tumhare papa ne sachchi mujhe koi gift nahi diya .

Ruhi-main doon??she asked excitedly and Ishita nodded smiling.

Ruhi ran to her room to bring her gift while Ishita look at Raman and said-mera gift??

Raman-kaisa gift,tumhe toh nahi chahiye tha.

Ishita-but u told that u will gift me something.iska matlab ruhi was right,tum sirf keh rahi thi ki tumhe gift nahi chahiye,but in actual u wanted that.

Ishita-haan,yahin baat hai.ab dijiye mera gift.

Raman-main toh laaya nahi,Maine socha ruhi ko de hi rahi hai.main bhi ussi mein credit le lunga .he said smiling making her irk.

Ishita-kitne kanjoos hai aap ,Raman??

Raman-aur kitni nautankibaaz ho tum ,Ishita .he spat back in same tone when ruhi came taking a small bag and give it to Ishita .

Ishita open it and saw a pair of anklet.

Ruhi-isnt it pretty??

Ishita-bahut khoobsurat hai ,thank u bachcha.

Ruhi-aur papa ne mere liye bhi same anklet banwaye hai,hum aap saath saath mein pehenege.maza aayega naa.she said making Ishita remember raman's words.

She smiled and said-haan bahut maza aayega .after all tumhare papa mujhe maza joh dilane wale hai.she said and Raman glare her.

Ruhi-sachchi papa. Aap mumma ko maza dilane wale hai .

Raman-haan,abhi bahut maza aane wala hai.tum dono maze lena,let me go .Meri flight ka time hone wala hai .he said and was going when Ishita said-aise kaise, mera gift dijiye pehle.

Raman-kuch nahi liya.mere paas paise nahi the tum par udane ke liye.

Ishita-jhooth,I know aap gift laaye hai.dijiye naa.

Raman-kaha naa,nahi hai kuch .don't irritate.

Ishita-kanjoos kahin ke.she said and went sulking taking ruhi along.

Raman smiled at her antics and started packing his stuff.

Toshiji called Ishita and gave her packet full of laddo and namkeen they made for them and said-ab jaa Kar chup chap isse Raman ke bag mein daal dena.dhyaan rahe,usse pata naa chale.

Ishita-ji boss,she said and went back.she look inside and saw Raman was nowhere .she saw his bag was kept on the bed.she walked inside looking around and kept the stuff in the bag.

Ishita-mission accomplished.she smiled and turn to go but bang into him.he was standing just behind her glaring at her keeping his hand on his waist .

Ishita-mar gayi ishu,she said looking at him making a baby face while he was just looking at her.

Raman-kya main puch sakta hoon tum mere bag ke saath Kya kar rahi ho.

Ishita-puchiye naa.

Raman-ishita,Kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita-kuch nahi,was just checking,ki aapne sab thik se rakh liya hai yaa nahi.

Raman-really,u were just checking .he said walking close to her,while she walked backward nodding in yes.he was walking towards her while she was walking backward,till her back bang with the wall .he trapped her in between his arms and said sternly-sach batao.

Ishita look down and said-was keeping the snacks packet,joh mummy ji ne diya hai.

Raman-toh jhooth kyun kaha??

Ishita-sach kaise bolti,kitna toh daante hai aap,she said innocently making him smile.

Raman-main daanta hoon,aur run Kya kar rahi thi .apni mummy ji ki chamchi hui ho.i am not going to take all this .

Ishita-le jaiye naa,unhe achcha lagega .fikar karti hai aapki,issliye itni mehnat ki aapke liye .

Raman-aur tum kiske liye mehnat Kar rahi ho??

Ishita look at him and said-mujhe jaane dijiye ,mummy ji ko Meri zarurat hogi .she said and was going when he held her hand and pulled her to him.she landed on his chest and held his shirt for support .

He made her turn and make her wear some cold metal on her neck.she touched it and found a mangalsutra.

Raman tied it around her neck and said-ur gift .achcha hai??

Ishita look at it and said-bahut khoobsurat hai.

Raman-hona bhi chahiye ,bahut mehenga hai.

Ishita-issliye khoobsurat nahi hai kyunki mehenga hai,yaa diamond ka hai.balki issliye khoobsurat hai,kyunki yeh mujhe aapse jodta hai.she said and went smiling while Raman was dumbstruck at her answer.

Raman-kya sach much yeh rishta itna important hai Ishita ke liye.he thought and got busy in his last minute packing.

After an hour,he was about to go .he was saying bye to everyone and was telling them to take care hugging them warmly while Ishita was just looking at him hoping that he will hug her also when his phone rang.

He answered the phone and said-what,ok.call me,I will leave accordingly.he said and hung the call.

Toshiji-kya hua??

Raman-flight delay hai ten hours.raat ko chaar baje jayegi ab.

Mr bhalla-puri raat kharaab Kar degi .koi nahi,tu rest kar le abhi kuch der.

Raman nodded and went to his room while Ishita got busy in household work.

After an hour,all had their dinner and then went to sleep.

Ishita made ruhi sleep in her room and went to their room only to see Raman busy in his work.she smiled seeing him working wearing spects and was admiring him when he said-mujhe aisa lag raha hai,yaa tum sach much mujhe ghoor rahi ho??

Ishita got startled by his question and said-nothing like that,aap rest kyun nahi kar rahen??aapko raat mein uthna hai naa.

Raman-just going to sleep,ek presentation hai .bas usse format Kar raha hoon.he said yawning.

Ishita -u r tired ,raman.so jaiye.

Raman-sleeping in sometime,tum so jao.he said and she went out in place of sleeping.

After ten minutes,she came with two mugs of coffee and offered him.he took it smiling saying thank u.

Ishita settle on the couch having her coffee when he smiled.

Ishita-what happened??

Raman-kuch yaad aa gaya.

Ishita-kya,tell me??

Raman-u remember I told u about the hospital when shagun was being treated ,I hope u don't mind talking about that time.

Ishita-nahi,boliye.

Raman-wahan jab main raat mein akele baith Kar kaam karta tha,a compounder always use to give me coffee.iska swad uss coffee ki tarah hai.

Ishita smiled and said-dont say ki aapko coffee ka taste yaad hai.

Raman-its not about taste,Ishita .it's about care,concern and warmth.i always use to wonder that who send coffee for me at that hour.i even asked him but he never answered.

Ishita-ho sakta hai canteen ki coffee ho.

Raman-nahi,it sucks .woh bahut achchi hoti thi.

Ishita-lagta hai bahut yaadein hai aapki uss hospital se.

Raman-hospital se nahi,actually I don't know,kaun tha woh.but I always felt that someone is there for me,koi hai aisa joh Meri care karta ho.u know it was my kind of solace ,achcha lagta tha mujhe.it feels like mother's blessing,joh dikhta nahi but u can always feel it.he said smiling sipping the coffee while she smiled hearing her and all she could think,shayad koi tha joh aapse pyaar karta tha,aapki care karta tha.she thought and smiled.

Raman-tum so jao,I will sleep after finishing it .

Ishita-aap Kar lijiye,I am waiting.she said settling herself more on the couch.

Raman-so jao,I am good.

Ishita-i am also good .she said waiting for him.

After half an hour,he closed his laptop and saw her already sleeping on the couch.

Raman smiled seeing her sleeping in the sitting position.he went close to her,make her sleep comfortably and cover her with the quilt .

He look at the watch and thought to leave for airport.he changed his clothes and did ola.he was going out but stopped .he turned and look at Ishita and smiled.he went close and caressed her cheek .

Raman-bye Ishita .he said and went out taking his bag .he then went to ruhi's room and kissed her temple too.

At last he went to the hall and was opening the door when he heard,aap jaa rahe hai??

Raman turned and saw Ishita standing .

Raman-tum jag gayi??

Ishita-haan ,came to check do u want anything .

Raman-nahi,I am good.thanks for asking.he said and turn to go when she said-take care.

He turn again and said-tum bhi apna khayal rakhna .

Ishita smiled and went close to him.both were just looking at each other waiting for other to say something but both were silent.

Ishita was looking at him expecting a hug while he was also thinking same.

Seeing him not initiating ,Ishita finally went close and said hugging him slowly-have a safe journey.hamesha yaad rakhiyega ki koi hai joh Ghar par aapka intezaar kar rahi hai.

Raman smiled hearing her and hugged her back warmly and said-i will be back very soon.saying so he went out smiling while she too waved him back smiling.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awsome update please continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous wonderful update dear 

Really loved it...👏👏👏👏

Too good 👍👍👍👍

Eagerly waiting for next update soon dear 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good ishra are coming close slowly 

She blushed when mil asked the reason she wanna learn how to make ladoo

Please cont soon 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely Beautiful Awesome Update.

Loved it.

Loved IshRa moments... 

Continue soon

Thanks for pm.

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good one... It's nice to get that concern and care... I wish ishu also gets that care and concern soon... 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful n sweet n cute part n just eagerly waiting Ki when will Raman know that ishita is that person who always loved him n pls update soon