Check begum status 😳☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Check begum status 😳☺️
Lo begam ne bhi wishes bhej diye Bajaj ke liye 😳 I LOVE IT WHEN SHE DROOLS ON KSG'S CHARACTERS LIKE A FANGIRL
One of your favorite quotes... You have used this many times, right?
The scenes are fabulous and your gifs only make them better... ❤️

Are you okay?
I think just seeing Prerna care about Bajaj will make me happy. Like asking why he was late, she was worried.
Honestly even that would turn me in to mush.

Come with me, then,
And we will leave it far away...
how cute but unfortunately aisa hai nahi 🤣what chutti? No chutti to anyone due to corona virus 😢😭.karan started working at the right time.👍🤔
phir se 😡 jao jake assignments karoOriginally posted by: D52X5L56GAVORUX6
Am I in minority who wants to see KSG playing father of a pre-teen / teenager and yet have his own love story?!
Also, finally bachi will behave maturely as she wudnt have other way too right🤔
And ths show needed a story very badly cuz inspite of so many tracks n seq, all characters including introduced prominent ones were too stuck at same point.
Hope new/senior CVs have A Story to tell with ths leap.
The most consistent line between PreRish... "Are you okay? "
I've used it over 100 times I think. 😆One of your favorite quotes... You have used this many times, right?
The scenes are fabulous and your gifs only make them better... ❤️
Yeah it's one of my favorites. ❤️
Thank you! ❤️