Yeah! If a SR indeed happens...remember you all got a teaser yesterday.Mujhe toh PreRish ke Bache dekhne hai ☺️
But for that there needs to be a make out thing too 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeah! If a SR indeed happens...remember you all got a teaser yesterday.Mujhe toh PreRish ke Bache dekhne hai ☺️
But for that there needs to be a make out thing too 😔
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah! If a SR indeed happens...remember you all got a teaser yesterday.
😆SR teaser Shru??
Morning all.... 😊
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah! If a SR indeed happens...remember you all got a teaser yesterday.
Shruti🤗
Aren't we a little ahead with our imaginations?
Hopefully there will be no huts nearby!
Even his force is loaded with extreme tenderness. ❤️https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PGdjQBccs/?igshid=1ljy8jbof0c05
check the last few seconds when he was making her sit in the car with all his power he kept his hand over her head so that sge doesn't get hurt❤️🤪
That's his love for her.
Good morning, AT people!!!
I am so happy today!
One of my aunt's gave birth to a baby girl...
I am so happy I am an elder sister again... 🥳
Karan Singh Grover, who exited the reboot of Ekta Kapoor’s 2
Upcoming and spoiler images.
![]()
Originally posted by: A46W3NTHZRXVP7NC
Good morning, AT people!!!
I am so happy today!
One of my aunt's gave birth to a baby girl...
I am so happy I am an elder sister again... 🥳
Congratulations Mishti....
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan Singh Grover, who exited the reboot of Ekta Kapoor’s 2
Upcoming and spoiler images.
This says his look is different this time.... So the current look is here to stay I think...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan Singh Grover, who exited the reboot of Ekta Kapoor’s 2
Upcoming and spoiler images.
yeh aadmi suit me kya gajab lagta hai...