Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Kyon pareshan kiya Kiron ji ko
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Uske saath kuch logon k armaan bhi 🤣🤣🤣 bohat dupatta dupatta khel rhe the😳🤪🤣
RIP dupatta.. i dont wanna see that duppatta ever again nor do I want to see her in red or black&red..
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
RIP dupatta.. i dont wanna see that duppatta ever again nor do I want to see her in red or black&red..
Yes... Red Dupatta...
Dupatta agar its just used as a clothing material but no redOriginally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
RIP dupatta.. i dont wanna see that duppatta ever again nor do I want to see her in red or black&red..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dupatta agar its just used as a clothing material but no red
Or else I will get sick...
I am already sick due to something aur jhatke bardasht nahi kar paungiOriginally posted by: TSBZLREHVDVFXWPP
Or else I will get sick...
kisko gifs chaiye
Ekta aj itne meherban kaiko hamare upar ..pura nangu bajaj de dia.. humne toh baaas ek jhalak mangi thi .. iyea toh ulta pura ka pura petara khol dia.. still in shocking mode
bass iyea momentary happiness na ho