You maybe ok but I aint
But koi nahi I wont spoil anyone's mood
Baaki lets talk Prerish
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
You maybe ok but I aint
But koi nahi I wont spoil anyone's mood
Baaki lets talk Prerish
I do feel Bajaj is playing a bigger game
🤢Originally posted by: S36DV4I3M6FV4UJX
Yes... Believe me, I skipped the 18+ tharkipan parts...Mere pyaare 🍫 ki kasam.
He didn't want to intrude in her life 😭
Bajaj ka property bhi gone
Bajaj Mansion too
No, I think it's only a few portion of his whole property...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PGdjQBccs/?igshid=1ljy8jbof0c05
check the last few seconds when he was making her sit in the car with all his power he kept his hand over her head so that sge doesn't get hurt❤️🤪
That's his love for her.
Bajaj is looking like a painting, the coloring is so beautiful with his bronze skin and brown hair, reminds me of World War 2
Sirf India ka
I dont think he will give everythin away
Kukki bhi hai na