Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
NO I WANT TODDLERSSSS
Ekta's leaps are either 5years or 20 years. Take your pick.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
NO I WANT TODDLERSSSS
Ekta's leaps are either 5years or 20 years. Take your pick.😆
I don't trust Sbs they spoke of meneka who never came 🤣 it's another TC unless IVs come. 😆Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Folks just saw the SBS which says about the kids!
Anyway, coming back to today’s episode! Such a physical proximity between a FL and another man is never shown unless! ☺️
Hainaaa❤️Bajaj ke pass aate hi Prerna ko kuch ho jaata hai,I swear. The energy,guts and powers she gets seeing him and the way she tries to dominate him🤪🤪
Waahhh waah...This is wow Mahi...🤗 And I am already imagining a scene of this sort...It will be loaded with intensity and love..Hyee... ☺️❤️☺️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am innocent too...
I skipped Oppo Di and Mithi Di's tharkipan part...🤣
Ab sach batha🤨
Both the things are impossibleOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
What...???
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
didn't watch scenes only 🤣
Maine kaunsa dekha I skip skip jab use bed pe let's dekhaye the log usse battein karte the main use dekhti thi 🤣
Even aaj I skip starting bridge or baithya was like gira na gira 😆
50 accounts at a time.Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Matlab??
Ab sach batha🤨
Kya sachh, Di???
5months. 🤣 1month 🤣Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Ekta's leaps are either 5years or 20 years. Take your pick.😆