😲😭
Dabbe mei mein dabba
Dabbey mei cake
Its desh anniversary
Lets do some play 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😲😭
Dabbe mei mein dabba
Dabbey mei cake
Its desh anniversary
Lets do some play 😂😂😂😂
Kiran u are on roll 🥳
ya sleeping 🤔😡Originally posted by: sana.harshiti
Kiran u are on roll 🥳
I love Chahat and Meher in early days , Bauji post leap and even before the Prem Bauji hotel scene and Kuldi - I love the 3 brothers and DJ chachi for comic dialogues and Nihal bhai so sweet and good friend to PB but PB didn’t appreciate him.
Yeah I love Dj Chachi though she was cunning but had hilarious dialogues and one liners🤣
Happy 12th Anniversary deshinz 🥳
Haaye marjawaan🤣 DJ line 😛
Happy anniversary to all deshians 🤗😛
Kahi tu koi haai ju sirf meri liye bani hai 😍
Lines by Prem