🤗Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Ah ..ok. Thanks.
No need for thanks
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
🤗Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Ah ..ok. Thanks.
No need for thanks
Originally posted by: LXGBRWDJO2LLTWNE
Yes... Koyi OS de do iss. Plot par...
Tomorrow will try and write a mini ficlet on PreRish on these lines..
Arrey sachhi...🤔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
pls tell me when he didn't? 😆 even when he was unconscious on the hospital bed 😆
That time I was praying aur kitna jhlna padega uthja na 🤣
Love you the most...❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I want prena to put buttons on rishabh shirt
And he allows her and teasing her also ☺️😛
I WANT..I WANT THIS...
Miko hands down awchikuchikuchi she is. Chubby 😘😘😘Originally posted by: MayurChan
Socho bella yaa Vienna main se koi uska role karein toh
Ya yaOriginally posted by: IUDOBA6AICNPFGZY
Arrey sachhi...🤔
And I have and pracheen hindustani name
Me too...❤️😁🙈
thank you for saying this. Makes sense.Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Maybe she'll take that much time to recover from the shock and their growth will be shown only post leap