Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I want to be here 😭😭😭😭
I am here even though I have so much work and a deadline for tomorrow afternoon🤔
Mera kuch nahi ho saktha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I want to be here 😭😭😭😭
I am here even though I have so much work and a deadline for tomorrow afternoon🤔
Mera kuch nahi ho saktha
I am here even though I have so much work and a deadline for tomorrow afternoon🤔
Mera kuch nahi ho saktha
Mera bhi 😆
This Shot is truly amazing🥰❤️
Waise main batana bhool gayi, Shruti the title of the AT is so khoobsurat..Just 6 words but it is loaded with feels.. And indeed it is time for Prerna and Rishabh to live and thrive.. 'आ पास आ जी ले ज़रा'
CALM DOWN! 🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
Niklo idhar se niklo .. Idhar kisi daagabaj , bewafa kay jagah nei hai idhar .. dubara agar iss AT ka gali mai ayi na dekhna.. ab pehli firsat se niklo.. agar kisine is aurat kay sath bat ki hai is AT pe .. sabka mai itna buri halat karungi kay pucho mat
Mind it ...😡
finally back 😎 let me read all the pages
This is us watching today's episode, staring at RB and PreRish aankhein phad-phadke on repeat mode..

Remove thisOriginally posted by: HAQ2OMJZYSDH6DI2
When PreRish meet