Originally posted by: Madhura..
Thanks for explaining and well said.
Try watching Tandav sequences from Naagin seasons, they were quite good.
🤗
Achha? I never watched naagin series... So, I'll just check this weekend.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Thanks for explaining and well said.
Try watching Tandav sequences from Naagin seasons, they were quite good.
🤗
Achha? I never watched naagin series... So, I'll just check this weekend.
Originally posted by: nushy1995
Yaar!!! Tum dono mahan ho! I used to read comments thoroughly. But now I can't go beyond first page because of headache. They are just wow!
Behen... First page? I never go beyond first two posts... 😆
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Behen... First page? I never go beyond first two posts... 😆
🤗
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
🤗
Achha? I never watched naagin series... So, I'll just check this weekend.
Sure. I had seen a few from 1st and 3rd. 4th was great but I loved Sayantani more.
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Haan behen!! I just stopped at Star Plus for a few seconds and this is exactly what I saw... Roshni and Aman were spraying hit cockroach spray at those zehrals and all the zehrals actually fell down!!
And choti si bottle se itna long-distance spray nikal raha tha jitna ki fire extinguisher se bhi nahi nikalta!!
Tabhi to bol rahe hain... How should I react after seeing this?
I am just glad that you are still alive after watching this. Mujhe to heart mein stroke aur rain pe attack aa jata!
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Behen... First page? I never go beyond first two posts... 😆
Even me! Two posts are enough to know kya bhara hai
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Sure. I had seen a few from 1st and 3rd. 4th was great but I loved Sayantani more.
Could you tell me whether they were in the beginning of the season or in the middle or towards the end?
Originally posted by: nushy1995
I am just glad that you are still alive after watching this. Mujhe to heart mein stroke aur rain pe attack aa jata!
Even I am glad that I am still alive after watching that...
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Even me! Two posts are enough to know kya bhara hai
High-five...
Two posts are more than enough to know ki kya bhara hai... Aur usse zyada jhel bhi nahi sakte.