Am I meeting tomorrow also to my love 💋💋💋 oh maa I can't believe it love 💋💋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I meeting tomorrow also to my love 💋💋💋 oh maa I can't believe it love 💋💋
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
- Thaarkipan - Mithi. Oppo, Ankie, Mishti{tharki behen
}
- Drooling - Almost everyone
- Nautanki - Oppo, Ankie and Mishti
- Fight for first spot - above three and some others too
- Prediction about next episode - everyone
- Loads of GIFs - Shru, Ankie Oppo {with Aahat fonts} etc
- Loads of VMs - Riya Riya Riya
- And loads of Khayali Pulaos - Sab log
Are you complementing aur taunting me...😡
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Am I meeting tomorrow also to my love 💋💋💋 oh maa I can't believe it love 💋💋
Oyee hoyeee 😉
Fixed itOriginally posted by: UZ2ATMQUZ6EUKBY7
Nope... He is not my Bhaiya...
I am now #OfficialDrooler
And #
TrueTharkiTharki Behen🤬
Learning from Mi Amiga😎
Dono ka mixOriginally posted by: 3HXKVD5LY66N4NXR
Are you complementing aur taunting me...😡
Complitaunt🤣
Main toh bhai besharam ki tarah drool karne vali hun
Bajaj Ka iconic Ghusa and Karate chop...😡
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oppo bana degi🤣
Itni himmat nhi hai uski vo baneye!!!! Number one- Main uske upar marti hu. Main kyu banu uski behen. And also i m a true thraki when it comes to Rb!!