Sid is coming live 🤪🤣 I’m feeling embarrassed now itself what all questions he can be asked 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sid is coming live 🤪🤣 I’m feeling embarrassed now itself what all questions he can be asked 🤣
Beware of other fandoms using sana name as ids and asking him questions. Sid and his team should also know that these can also happen.
Someone please ask him if he likes mediterrian food? Just a friendly banter
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Of course its his team. But why.. Why would he when he cannot even answer half the questions he is likely to be bombarded with?😵
I so wish, he was bold like Sana 😄 itna tension hi na hota and trust me, he will be bombarded by not just 3 fandoms, but even by Sidra and Asim wale too 🤦🏻♀️
I am not sure 🤔 I should be happy or scared but thik hai dekhte hai kya hota hai is Instagram live mei
Mujhe uske insta live se jyada iss thread ka tension hai...🤪😆😆
We might reach 1000 pages today decoding, analysing and giving assurances to those who'll be left in doubt about their love 🙈
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I am so torn.. I want him to do insta live but I don't want him to do it😆 Ugh.. SidNaaz fans ki zindagi mein sukun nahi hai😆
So true....ditto feelings
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I so wish, he was bold like Sana 😄 itna tension hi na hota and trust me, he will be bombarded by not just 3 fandoms, but even by Sidra and Asim wale too 🤦🏻♀️
Wohi tou.. ek tou diplomatic.. Us per se shy.. Us per se at the receiving end of so many fandoms and in a situation where every single word of his will be decoded.. Ugh.. What a nightmare.. I am so not ready for this😆
I think questions can be about how much likes he got for his pic with Sana and the attention the media gave to it! How does he feel about it? If Sidnaz related needs to be asked these will be fun and he would probably be happy too
Feeling so nervous ... I hope he is not embarrassed by fans..nhi to live aana kam kar dega..waise bhi last few days me jo hua I hope Sid bas diplomatic rahe...chahe solos k liye ho ya shippers k liye...
Oh Shitt Man...the one day that I'm earning my bread and butter with honesty by actually working during office hour🤣🤣
This had to happen today..
Guys.. who's going to attend his live...Ashwini, Intru, Catcher, Heloo, Kaboo...and others also..
Kaun ja raha hai bhai..batao yaar...phatti padi hai..
I just came back to the SM...and yahan toh balwa macha hai..