Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I never saw such a disoriented show on Krishna. 

To show Radha and her mahanata, they diverted the story from Krishna to radha. Radha is good , well suited, but not any other actress in this show. Yashoda and Kriti are also good. Jatila is more than good. Good enough to hate.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see you back Krishna.πŸ€—

Satya requesting Ruk for a few more things for her makeup to allure the enemies!!! Ruk said ' Patidev Dwaraka me nahi hai" means Satya already married Krishna!!!!  Now he is running behind Jambawathi! But Jamb was his second consort and Satya was his third in chronological order! It seems they are not bothering about all such small things! Ruk was harassed by Rukmi while she was not married, how she will send a slip to that bhai to assist her? After her marriage, immediately Rukmi ganged up with jarasandh and Shisupal, so no question of sending a request to him. 

The most disturbing factor is this 'Sanyasin by birth' Radha is participating in everything surprises me and made me hate this story. Creativity is different from crushing an icon and iconic God. 

Madhuri... nice to see you here .

Satya is not yet married to Krishn ., 

He will marry Jambawati first as per order 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

These CVs have reached a new low !😑🀬

Saw some Instagram clips where Satyabhama was saying to Ruku that she will SEDUCE the Intruders in case of an invasion πŸ˜‘ For the sake of God, she was a dignified woman with impeccable valor. What the hell are these idiots showing ??? She was Bhudevi,a divine incarnation. Why are these people presenting her as a femme fatale ? πŸ˜­

Dau getting smitten by Satyabhama πŸ€’ seriously ! That scene was disgusting. πŸ€’

Krishna eating all the food while on a serious mission without considering the fatigue of his soldiers ! πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ How selfish was that πŸ˜‘

Rukmini,the incarnation of Mahalakshmi getting jealous of Satyabhama's beauty  ! πŸ€£

No offense to Aleya but CVs could have chosen a prettier girl to play Bhama. Aleya seems a good actor but she isn't fit for Bhama's role. Satyabhama was exquisite. 

I'm yet to see Jambu in her full glory but I'm already liking Vaidehi as Jambu. I hope she will bring a fresh breath of air with her.😳

Poor Radhe is eternally sakhi-zoned ! πŸ˜­ They reduced her to a spineless emotionless feelingless desireless dreamless mere mortal.😑 Where is the Radha who oozed love and romance ? Where is the Radha who yearned for her Chitchor ? Where is the premika Radha ? This Sakhi radha with her platonic sakhi prem is such a boring lifeless depiction of the divine lover of the God of Love. Kya se kya bana diya inn logon ne. πŸ˜‘

PINK - this actually make me wants to break the Channel itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I dont have any expectations for all the characters that are to come in. When the great LOrd himself is reduced to what he is in this show, how wil the CVs spare others??????????????

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy to see you back Krishna.πŸ€—

Satya requesting Ruk for a few more things for her makeup to allure the enemies!!! Ruk said ' Patidev Dwaraka me nahi hai" means Satya already married Krishna!!!!  Now he is running behind Jambawathi! But Jamb was his second consort and Satya was his third in chronological order! It seems they are not bothering about all such small things! Ruk was harassed by Rukmi while she was not married, how she will send a slip to that bhai to assist her? After her marriage, immediately Rukmi ganged up with jarasandh and Shisupal, so no question of sending a request to him. 

The most disturbing factor is this 'Sanyasin by birth' Radha is participating in everything surprises me and made me hate this story. Creativity is different from crushing an icon and iconic God. 

No M, they are not married yet. When she mentioned patidev it was Ruk ka patidev, not bhama's

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ooh the serial is treading on some hot waters, eh? 🀣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Madhuri... nice to see you here .

Satya is not yet married to Krishn ., 

He will marry Jambawati first as per order 

Suta, Gayatri , if Bhama wasn't marry Krishna yet, then why she is staying in Krishna's royal palace and said --Ta Ta ...Bye ..bye to Krishna when he was leaving Dwaraka on mission Mani?? Very confusing! 

It seems , Dwarak was overcrowded with maidens!! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

No M, they are not married yet. When she mentioned patidev it was Ruk ka patidev, not bhama's

What to say? In this serial, the married couples are staying apart and unmarried maidens are staying with their would-be groom with many rights, demands and commands. πŸ˜²More modern than the modern-day fan fiction... live in relationships!! To test the waters before taking a plunge??!!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Suta, Gayatri , if Bhama wasn't marry Krishna yet, then why she is staying in Krishna's royal palace and said --Ta Ta ...Bye ..bye to Krishna when he was leaving Dwaraka on mission Mani?? Very confusing! 

It seems , Dwarak was overcrowded with maidens!! 

they ( Satya bhama and Satrajit) were given protection by Dwarik adhish , allowed to stay at dwarika palace until he returned them their Divya Mani , which the citizens were trying to snatch from Satrajit  and were attacking him.

now when Krishn goes to get mani he will get married to Jambavati and returs with her and then he marries Satyabhama 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

they ( Satya bhama and Satrajit) were given protection by Dwarik adhish , allowed to stay at dwarika palace until he returned them their Divya Mani , which the citizens were trying to snatch from Satrajit  and were attacking him.

now when Krishn goes to get mani he will get married to Jambavati and returs with her and then he marries Satyabhama 

Ohh ...that unexpected way,  they are trying to deliver a logical conclusion for the presence of all the maidens in Krishna's life , past, present and future?!! 

Satya was a proud princess, never ever likes to stay at someone's mercy to beg for a few flowers and fragrances!  Krishna is capable of taking care of any person/King on earth wherever they stay. 

Image result for Krishna praying for Radha's mercy

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9NxtraH3Ur/?igshid=d1ut6bud45q6

CVs are wasting their talents.πŸ˜”

P.S - Isn't Jambavati looking so so pretty ?

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago