Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that is my question 🤣 or maybe it's just aise hi after shoot wala dance 😆
That is after shoot only bt this one chat I can't tolerate anymorr 😡 nor him 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that is my question 🤣 or maybe it's just aise hi after shoot wala dance 😆
That is after shoot only bt this one chat I can't tolerate anymorr 😡 nor him 😡
usko bolo karne ke liye 🤣🤣
Tum kya jano Hostel main rehne ke prob
calm down. 😆 jo bhi milega is mandir ka prasad rest we are pro at FF 😎Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
That is after shoot only bt this one chat I can't tolerate anymorr 😡 nor him 😡
Hopes and Patience
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
calm down. 😆 jo bhi milega is mandir ka prasad rest we are pro at FF 😎
😆
Sone pe suhaga...
Uspe hi zindagi guzri hai🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
calm down. 😆 jo bhi milega is mandir ka prasad rest we are pro at FF 😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I find it hard to believe that she will not give Bajaj re-entry a promo.
Bajaj had been lingering in the show for more than two months suppose before the main entry happened. Khair you know better I don't. 👍🏼
I hope there is one too! I don’t know if we are getting one either.
FF stands for fast forward as well as Fanfictions 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Uspe hi zindagi guzri hai🤣