Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
piuuuuuuuu that happens unconsciously 🤣
I know 🤣 but you know 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
piuuuuuuuu that happens unconsciously 🤣
I know 🤣 but you know 🤪
Hello Jiya🤗Hum hai raahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte... Tab tak ke liye alvida good bye...🙏❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How indian telvision🤣
🤣
They will tell Anurag about his client's hot wife or Their hot client
kya h new bts m?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys Bajaj has time to come. New BTS suggest so, party sequence is on. Hold your horses. Take a deep breath. And say #2020HamaraHai 😎
😡 want bajju now. 😡 Sauce do something 😡I’m just greedy for more of Baju on set. Gimmmeee
Originally posted by: 3B63BDY2CJVA7DHT
Maine diya toh tha
I did not see anways dekh liya
. thanks and thanks to Misti too 🤗
She’s done the buzz, just hasn’t given a promo for it, maybe she will give one maybe she won’t. But all the recent episodes have had the Bajaj shadow lingering.
The countless articles. That’s buzz!
I bet a promo will come for sure. Rest, EK is unpredictable and MOODY
RB uss hotness main hi sabko aag laga de
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😡 want bajju now. 😡 Sauce do something 😡
Sauce doesn’t work on sets beta
I am restless