Can we see a Jalak of his face tomorrow 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Can we see a Jalak of his face tomorrow 😭😭😭😭
Why this weekend went so slowly 😡😡Originally posted by: WZQQAWNB2Y6FC6IK
Kya itna kaafi nhi h
Now I start hating weekends again after 4 months 😡😭😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh arahe hai sirf yahi pata hai abtak
No promo is scaring me, I don't want Bajaj to come save Prerna then leave 🤯 I mean if I am spending my time watching this and don't get my dose of Bajaj, I will do a Dharna outside BLJ office
Originally posted by: 5LNDIUIBHORDGYIQ
Why this weekend went so slowly 😡😡
Now I start hating weekends again after 4 months 😡😭😭
Same here 😒
No promo is scaring me, I don't want Bajaj to come save Prerna then leave 🤯 I mean if I am spending my time watching this and don't get my dose of Bajaj, I will do a Dharna outside BLJ office
Mere dimang main bhi yehi khum Raha Hain but then this at will be claimed as over thinking at islye chup Hoon 😒😆🤣
Shaant dost Shaant
No promo is scaring me, I don't want Bajaj to come save Prerna then leave 🤯 I mean if I am spending my time watching this and don't get my dose of Bajaj, I will do a Dharna outside BLJ office
2020HamaraHai
Bajaj aya hai toh kuch to agenda hoga
Aur aise thodi jayega he is one of the main person needed to keep the story going warna yeh KZK nahi hai
Nahi reOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Mere dimang main bhi yehi khum Raha Hain but then this at will be claimed as over thinking at islye chup Hoon 😒😆🤣
Rishabh Bajaj is the need of KZK not the want
He is important for the storyline
Same here ZohaOriginally posted by: RWSS6H7ZZRE7BX5R
Why this weekend went so slowly 😡😡
Now I start hating weekends again after 4 months 😡😭😭
Ufffffffff 😭😭