I hope I replied to all the msgs 🤔
Did I missed anything?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope I replied to all the msgs 🤔
Did I missed anything?😲
Nahi, you replied to all😆
Woh sab humare haat mein nahi hai, atleast we can make it happen.
Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan dekhi?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Woh sab humare haat mein nahi hai, atleast we can make it happen.
Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan dekhi?
Nhi sirf ending part dekha h kisi ne dala tha 😂😂
Why would anyone upload the last scene
Kahin nahi, college se dur rehti hoon and tests the isiliye relative ke yahaan thi, to save time
I forgot why I asked you that though🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Why would anyone upload the last scene
I don't know 😂
Kuch logo ko alag hi chul hoti h🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kahin nahi, college se dur rehti hoon and tests the isiliye relative ke yahaan thi, to save time
LOL
Out of station sunke I thought something else
And le.. ye b study k liye hi nikla😆