And the secret is out!!- 27-02-2020

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The editing of the episode was kinda bad...one moment Amber was consoling Nia and second moment he was with Guneet trying to explain why he left the restaurant ..

Again hats off to both Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari..both are very good actors ... The way Amber was trying to explain to Guneet ...he was also in shock what with Nia leaving the job and seeing Nia cry at first he was not making head or tail of the explanation so Guneet was confused ..and then it finally drawn to her this guy was confessing that he was NDP and then the expressions. ..wow just wow ... She kept on asking again and again its you...?? You are NDP .. she just couldn't believe her eyes or her ears .. And Amber kept on saying his piece ..about his confusion about his guilt and how sorry he was ...not seeing the confusion on her face ...finally when he realises that Guneet is not registering anything else other than the fact that he is NDP . 

This above scene shouldn't have been at the end of the episode ..because it was brilliant  piece of acting and marvellously directed ... It ended in between so we may get the rest today ..but still it was very well acted out 

Both actors deserve applause for that scene 

Coming to rest of the episode 

Nia and Kabir... That guy is so earnest and he wanted to say it so much... That Nia I want you with me ..this work is my connection with you ..it was like he wanted to tell her that by leaving the job you are leaving me tooo. It was so evident and so well portrayed ... Kabir doesn't want to loose Nia ..he loves her a lot and because they work together that's where they spend time together . 

Kabir wanted to explain it to her that leaving the job is not a good idea , not like this .. not when her whole career can be derailed from here but Nia in the state she was in she was misconstruing his efforts  . Nia just wanted to hear from someone that she was correct ..what she did was not wrong and Kabir couldn't give that to her because in his view she was not ...she was being emotional when she should have been professional .. and he tried to so hard..to change her mind to change her decision but Nia was being adamant ..and left Kabir 

I felt sorry for Kabir .. he wanted to say so many things and couldn't ..couldn't convey what he wanted to actually ..and it was heart breaking 

Now Nia and Amber scene...so very heart felt ...it was just so so nice and again Varun shone . The way he was confessing trying to tell that Nia you are my world ..I am sorry again and again and then realising that it's Nia who is crying and not registering a word he said .. he was absolutely flabbergasted at her news..he never once could imagine that Nia would leave her job ..and then Nia said that she knew he had problems in business and she should have been more cautious about things ..the look on Amber's face..he didn't want Nia to bear that burden..and then he tried to console her that it's not her job to take care of expenses and since he is there ..he'll make everything all right .. 

That scene was again wow... I don't think Indian show portray Father daughter relationship very well

Either the daughter is very young and it's like she is father's princess and if she is grown then the father is seen being worried about her marriage ..but there is more to a father daughter relationship..the trust and love and care from both sides .. fathers are not generally able to convey the emotions very well but they show us ...in so many ways and yesterday How Amber tried to confess and then Console Nia it was so so great ...very well done . He told her that you are my world we will support each other .. 

Again good piece of acting and great piece of direction 

The Anurag showdown ... The way Anurag left..it was character assassination ..he shot down Gunee with his words ..he told her basically she was a person who had lot of boyfriends and liked to flirt ....again not needed but I suppose the makers wanted to show why Anurag was not right for Guneet 

And the first scene where Amber and Pammy were civil to each other ..Amber tried to console a heart broken Pammy and Pammy responded to it

The precap- Guneet and Pammy are both missing from Amber's house 

All in all the episode was jam packed and could have been edited better 

The individual scenes between actors were extremely well shot and acted 

But the pace was very high.. still great ..episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

The editing of the episode was kinda bad...one moment Amber was consoling Nia and second moment he was with Guneet trying to explain why he left the restaurant ..

Again hats off to both Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari..both are very good actors ... The way Amber was trying to explain to Guneet ...he was also in shock what with Nia leaving the job and seeing Nia cry at first he was not making head or tail of the explanation so Guneet was confused ..and then it finally drawn to her this guy was confessing that he was NDP and then the expressions. ..wow just wow ... She kept on asking again and again its you...?? You are NDP .. she just couldn't believe her eyes or her ears .. And Amber kept on saying his piece ..about his confusion about his guilt and how sorry he was ...not seeing the confusion on her face ...finally when he realises that Guneet is not registering anything else other than the fact that he is NDP . 

I think its a dream and that’s why it felt like editing glitches. Amber was almost asleep while making Niya sleep. Also before he went to Niya he says, now is not the right time she is already dealing with a lot. So I don’t think he would go and confess to Guneet at this time. But really fab acting by ST, her disbelief and shock at Amber being NDP was portrayed really well. 

This above scene shouldn't have been at the end of the episode ..because it was brilliant  piece of acting and marvellously directed ... It ended in between so we may get the rest today ..but still it was very well acted out 

Both actors deserve applause for that scene 

Coming to rest of the episode 

Nia and Kabir... That guy is so earnest and he wanted to say it so much... That Nia I want you with me ..this work is my connection with you ..it was like he wanted to tell her that by leaving the job you are leaving me tooo. It was so evident and so well portrayed ... Kabir doesn't want to loose Nia ..he loves her a lot and because they work together that's where they spend time together . 

Kabir wanted to explain it to her that leaving the job is not a good idea , not like this .. not when her whole career can be derailed from here but Nia in the state she was in she was misconstruing his efforts  . Nia just wanted to hear from someone that she was correct ..what she did was not wrong and Kabir couldn't give that to her because in his view she was not ...she was being emotional when she should have been professional .. and he tried to so hard..to change her mind to change her decision but Nia was being adamant ..and left Kabir 

I felt sorry for Kabir .. he wanted to say so many things and couldn't ..couldn't convey what he wanted to actually ..and it was heart breaking 

Kabir really tried his best in the office and also after that, trying to convince Niya that she did a career suicide and life is not always fair but you have to deal with it practically. For him it was a double blow Niya leaving the office and now possibly from his life. As far as Niya is concerned, she took the decision in the heat of the moment. On one side, her second app on which she did the major work was not being credited to her and then the altercation with her dad at police station, everything was building up inside her. Frustration, anger, helplessness and she vented that out by quitting her job. 

Now Nia and Amber scene...so very heart felt ...it was just so so nice and again Varun shone . The way he was confessing trying to tell that Nia you are my world ..I am sorry again and again and then realising that it's Nia who is crying and not registering a word he said .. he was absolutely flabbergasted at her news..he never once could imagine that Nia would leave her job ..and then Nia said that she knew he had problems in business and she should have been more cautious about things ..the look on Amber's face..he didn't want Nia to bear that burden..and then he tried to console her that it's not her job to take care of expenses and since he is there ..he'll make everything all right .. 

That scene was again wow... I don't think Indian show portray Father daughter relationship very well

Either the daughter is very young and it's like she is father's princess and if she is grown then the father is seen being worried about her marriage ..but there is more to a father daughter relationship..the trust and love and care from both sides .. fathers are not generally able to convey the emotions very well but they show us ...in so many ways and yesterday How Amber tried to confess and then Console Nia it was so so great ...very well done . He told her that you are my world we will support each other .. 

Again good piece of acting and great piece of direction 

I loved this father-daughter scene. I love how these two share every emotion and have such deep and meaningful conversation. I was expecting Niya to hide that she quit her job but thankfully she did not. Also the scene flowed so naturally, Amber saying sorry for his behavior last few days and explaining her truthfully the reason for it. He was so guilt ridden and was thinking she is not talking to him because of that. But when Niya said she quit her job, that was heartbreaking to watch. Amber realising the actual damage his behavior of past few days overall on everyone. VD was phenomenal in this bit. Even more heartbreaking was Niya saying she was being selfish and didn’t think specially as she had a stable income. I loled a bit when Amber said hum dono baap- beti selfish hai😆 

The Anurag showdown ... The way Anurag left..it was character assassination ..he shot down Gunee with his words ..he told her basically she was a person who had lot of boyfriends and liked to flirt ....again not needed but I suppose the makers wanted to show why Anurag was not right for Guneet 

Or maybe thats how he always was, but it came out because his male ego was hurt that Guneet left him for another guy. So he tried to hurt her were it would most. The best dialogue Amber saying, bohot bar hota hai chot khai hai, chot de dete hai, mamla barabari par khatam ho, par aisa hota nahi. Khud bhugat chuka hu air bohot kich keh diya zindagi mein ab wapas nahi le sakta hoon, bohot achhi feeling nahi hoti hai. 

And the first scene where Amber and Pammy were civil to each other ..Amber tried to console a heart broken Pammy and Pammy responded to it

The precap- Guneet and Pammy are both missing from Amber's house 

All in all the episode was jam packed and could have been edited better 

The individual scenes between actors were extremely well shot and acted 

But the pace was very high.. still great ..episode

Lets see where Guneet and her mom went. Hope they just wen to the market and nothing more dramatic😆 Aur mummyji ke tantrums badh na jaye, roka tutne par. 

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it was a dream -- Amber telling Guneet that he is NDP.

Amber was dozing while consoling Nia. Then they showed the sunrise and then directly went to Amber-Guneet revelation scene.

Edited by risha_krp - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes it was a good episode with a lot of emotions running high 

Anurag scene was a bit disappointing but I guess he couldn’t handle the public humiliation, seeing his daughter upset and being rejected based on Guneets feelings for some online person that may or may not exist according to him. Still he didn’t need to say the last part to Guneet but it shows how men think as Amber did the same to Guneet

Nia Kabir scene was also well done ... Kabir afraid of losing Nia and STILL trying to help her ...man he is nuts about her. However despite his feelings he still couldn’t side with Nia because he knew what she did was impulsive and that she is not without fault. He tried to balance his response but Nia being emotional wouldn’t listen. I’m wondering what she will do next. I do hope Kabir and Kajal are still part of the show ... they are a good sounding board for Nia and keep her in check 

I also feel like the confession part is a dream including the precap where he can’t find Guneet. Honestly where would Guneet and her mom go? They have no other place to stay.

Based on his fear of Guneet leaving, Amber won’t confess just yet. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@atinka thank Thank thank you so much for the recap..I have been unable to catch the episode..will try and locate some online l8nk where I can watch it. Thanks so much 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

@atinka thank Thank thank you so much for the recap..I have been unable to catch the episode..will try and locate some online l8nk where I can watch it. Thanks so much 

I am very happy to see that these posts help you and its kind of you to thank me...I just write what I think of the episodes .. so instead of well written updates you are getting garbled versions of my ramblings ...

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atikna

I am very happy to see that these posts help you and its kind of you to thank me...I just write what I think of the episodes .. so instead of well written updates you are getting garbled versions of my ramblings ...

Ambar’s doings hv been such that even though u write clearly it cld seem like confused garbled ramblings 😂😂