nice update. now that they've met can't wait for the conversation they'll have. update soon.
yes i will
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nice update. now that they've met can't wait for the conversation they'll have. update soon.
yes i will
Wonderful update!
So they finally met again.
I could visualize his expression.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Wonderful update!
So they finally met again.
I could visualize his expression.
Yes they did. Great
It's awesome... Sorry for responding late...
But why did she run away... Without even meeting Kukki???
Awesome...
Please continue soon...
Originally posted by: SQCOVVRKLKE5ZKST
It's awesome... Sorry for responding late...
But why did she run away... Without even meeting Kukki???
Awesome...
Please continue soon...
thanks
no problem
aage to padhna padega :P
They met again
Can't wait to read further
Padhega...waise nahi padhti
Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth
Padhega...waise nahi padhti
Main nhi padhti??? 😭
Woh Bajju Ka buzz aaya tha na iss waqt, isiliye I was busy celebrating.😆
Originally posted by: C6T5ZY6GGSIGHQIC
Main nhi padhti??? 😭
Woh Bajju Ka buzz aaya tha na iss waqt, isiliye I was busy celebrating.😆
Awww I love bajju😜