Rudy ka Rudra roop aayega ya nahi.
Fandom ka zaroor niklega 😆
On the other hand I would love to see Rudra in angry avatar..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rudy ka Rudra roop aayega ya nahi.
Fandom ka zaroor niklega 😆
On the other hand I would love to see Rudra in angry avatar..
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Rudy ka Rudra roop aayega ya nahi.
Fandom ka zaroor niklega 😆
On the other hand I would love to see Rudra in angry avatar..
Shivin need to nail it.. because it's has become everyone's expectations now..