Problem yeh hai ki mujhe aaj sare characters ko introduce karna thaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Subh kaam mein der kaisi???
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Problem yeh hai ki mujhe aaj sare characters ko introduce karna thaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Subh kaam mein der kaisi???
Wah Wah kya baat boli haiOriginally posted by: Glorious-Wings
Jiska tha mujhe intazaar lo wo aa gaya
This one from Bajaj clan to Basus clan😎
Yeh lamha jo thehra hai...
Mera hai, Yeh tera hai...
Yeh lamha main zee loon Zara...
#MishtiForBajju
🤣😆Originally posted by: ilazyair
Bajaj goes mile high🤣🤣🤣
How can people think 🤔 so low about that Handsome ☺️☺️☺️😉😉
Today I am so happy another gud news my close friend gave birth to baby girl I became masi again
🥳🥳
Bajaj also coming
One required request from CV !!!
Please won't force us to see the pendulum love angle again. Previous traumatic pendulum love is still fresh in our mind and heart.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Today I am so happy another gud news my close friend gave birth to baby girl I became masi again
🥳🥳
Bajaj also coming
Badhai ho
Rishabh ke aane ke saath saath kitni sari good news aa rahi hain