Rehne do
Topic change espresso
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rehne do
Topic change espresso
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
You are Savage...🤣
Arey nahi seriously I agree on this part.. Kyunki my parents are docs😛 it gets difficult to change jobs after some time😳
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
Arey nahi seriously I agree on this part.. Kyunki my parents are docs😛 it gets difficult to change jobs after some time😳
Jo bhi ho, you are too sweet...🤗❤️
mere dimaag me na this song is playing non stop😆
I heard this polish song and I cant understand anything but chal raha hai dimaag me😆
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
Arey nahi seriously I agree on this part.. Kyunki my parents are docs😛 it gets difficult to change jobs after some time😳
Isnt that obvious that we have a pyramid when it comes to seniority😎
Its not only in medical profession its everywhere
I cant see becoz of weak net connection😒Originally posted by: BilliCat.
mere dimaag me na this song is playing non stop😆
I heard this polish song and I cant understand anything but chal raha hai dimaag me😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jo bhi ho, you are too sweet...🤗❤️
Arey nahi nahi 😆I'll be the first one to run behind when anyone breaks rules🤣 but thank you for saying 😳🤗 ye image jab tak hai rehne deti hoon🤣
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
Arey nahi nahi 😆I'll be the first one to run behind when anyone breaks rules🤣 but thank you for saying 😳🤗 ye image jab tak hai rehne deti hoon🤣
I will run like Usain bolt then if you run after me...😆
🤗
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Isnt that obvious that we have a pyramid when it comes to seniority😎
Its not only in medical profession its everywhere
Doctors work seriously too hard ..
with COVID-19 spreading so fast, so many doctors are working so hard without sleep 😢
When I come to increase WL, I fly in lightning speed🤣