Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumhe espresso bula loon🤣🤣🤣
Haan haan bilkul 🤣 espresso, late kuch bui chalega🤣
and who second wala part remove kar do na, lets not discuss anyone else 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumhe espresso bula loon🤣🤣🤣
Haan haan bilkul 🤣 espresso, late kuch bui chalega🤣
and who second wala part remove kar do na, lets not discuss anyone else 😳
Done👍🏼Originally posted by: BilliCat.
Haan haan bilkul 🤣 espresso, late kuch bui chalega🤣
and who second wala part remove kar do na, lets not discuss anyone else 😳
Espresso🤣
ek garam chai ki pyaali ho wait hoon 🤣
our espresso banane wali ho🤣
Eh
Espresso tum theek ho na?
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
Anyone watched any new good Bollywood movie 😳
Badla is somewhat good.. 👍🏼
If I am sad I will write espresso is depresso🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Badla is somewhat good.. 👍🏼
Badla I watched. It was different from general stories so I liked it😳
Tum drunk nahi hona?
If yes then plz take lemonade yaar
Nahi nahi 🤣
I cant drink at all.. My alcohol tolerance is so low. While I was in college, my friends have given me drinks like 5-7 times and all the times it was so bad that even they stopped asking me to try to drink🤣