Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This one fits everywhere 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aah I am a science research student but no I dont do it
I suffer GPS and OCD at times so can't help it☺️
OMG OMGOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
This one fits everywhere 😆
You became an Addictz😃
Then you are a gone caseOriginally posted by: Tranquility07
I suffer GPS and OCD at times so can't help it☺️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then you are a gone case
Reminded me of Gone Kesh🤣
Originally posted by: Tranquility07
Reminded me of Gone Kesh🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This one fits everywhere 😆
Love you shruti
Mubarak Mubarak Mubarak 🤗🤗
We have seen bajaj as a businessman only businessman now I want to see a lover man and a hell raiser 😎
he had warned to take care of prerna which is a FAIL now he will come to rescue I like it
Guys sorry for posting in the AT from nowhere!
but can somebody enlighten me if KSG is really coming back?!! i was not able to follow all the articles and am not up to date with the latest buzz.
thought this might be the best place to ask 😃