Originally posted by: Ashhima3
that’s what I read on twitter too and I thought it was a joke 🤣
Hopefully now they get the reaction they are looking for😆
Boy they really sped up the whole thing😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
that’s what I read on twitter too and I thought it was a joke 🤣
Hopefully now they get the reaction they are looking for😆
Boy they really sped up the whole thing😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Good news for solos?😆 that makes me nervous😆
Stop it! There must a msg for fans
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Hopefully now they get the reaction they are looking for😆
Boy they really sped up the whole thing😆
and look at Sid 🤦🏻♀️😂
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Stop it! There must a msg for fans
Mazak Kar rahi Hoon yaar😆
But I do wish it wasn't HH releasing whatever this message is
Originally posted by: lovepooo
https://twitter.com/realhimanshi/status/1233508183852961794?s=19
Not sid sana
What she trying to show
Let's see if she's getting any article or not 😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
and look at Sid 🤦🏻♀️😂
Sid k plans per tou MSK ka lock hai😆
pS. When exactly does Sana plan on sharing that surprise🤔
Look at likes and retweets on the pic Sana’s father posted 😄. Good one in the name of beti and damad
https://twitter.com/SANTOKHSINGHSU2/status/1232555216563605504?s=20
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Sid k plans per tou MSK ka lock hai😆
pS. When exactly does Sana plan on sharing that surprise🤔
I m trying to contact her, Unable to 🤣
Msk mein Jao Aur Shaan as le ao apni bandi ko 🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Sid k plans per tou MSK ka lock hai😆
pS. When exactly does Sana plan on sharing that surprise🤔
Aise bhi bahut ummed thi tumhe from Sid if not for the show? 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I m trying to contact her, Unable to 🤣
Msk mein Jao Aur Shaan as le ao apni bandi ko 🤣
😆 kaash k aisa hosakta😒