Originally posted by: IshraMiNeholic
post toh sunday ko hoga maybe.. 😆 after watching today's clip of Mini saying sorry to Arya.. might b i'll change my write up or penned dnw smthng diff..
Hum wait kar rahe hai 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IshraMiNeholic
post toh sunday ko hoga maybe.. 😆 after watching today's clip of Mini saying sorry to Arya.. might b i'll change my write up or penned dnw smthng diff..
Hum wait kar rahe hai 🤗
One shot is almost ready but uski ending complete krna tha, vo abhi Tak incomplete pending padha h..
I stuck with some family stuff.. forgot all this.. I missed MiNiel missed Patiala babes
Originally posted by: IshraMiNeholic
One shot is almost ready but uski ending complete krna tha, vo abhi Tak incomplete pending padha h..
I stuck with some family stuff.. forgot all this.. I missed MiNiel missed Patiala babes
Rinkie🤗
Kaha gayab thi ?
I hope sab thik hai abh🤗
Good to see you back yaar🤗