Dont worry bajaj preyu ko chamanprash khila dega ... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Dont worry bajaj preyu ko chamanprash khila dega ... 🤣
My God
This looks so hilarious in context now 
Preyu be like, bachao 
Episodes won't matter. RB will.Originally posted by: DJRGVJRKMXO57G5F
Imagine when Episode will come...🤣
Chup kar 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm only interested in the precap. 😆
Me too 🙋♀️
Been hovering around here just for the precap..
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Episodes won't matter. RB will.
Yes... RB wala episodes...
🤣🤣🤣
\Originally posted by: ShivSaan
I am waiting for next week fun. How many pages will we complete then , if just weekend fun takes EDT to 17 pages?
23 without episode 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm only interested in the precap. 😆
I second that
Abbey 10 kids?? Oh u mean 10 kids altogether in all the reboot EK will make?