Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
Forum rating has def gone up this week..
I wont surprise if we go back to no 2 position or may even lead the chart..
Yes....😎😎😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
Forum rating has def gone up this week..
I wont surprise if we go back to no 2 position or may even lead the chart..
Yes....😎😎😎
I am waiting for next week fun. How many pages will we complete then , if just weekend fun takes EDT to 17 pages?
True soulmate indeed
You guys completed 20 pages on EDT without a episode! Lol
Originally posted by: ShivSaan
I am waiting for next week fun. How many pages will we complete then , if just weekend fun takes EDT to 17 pages?
Half- century minimum...😎😆
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
You guys completed 20 pages on EDT with a episode! Lol
This is just the trailer...😎😆
Originally posted by: CEC3EYARWI457IH5
You should better sleep...😆
I guess we will get the same promo...🤣
Yes they will want to keep everything g hush hush , so same promo.

For Oppo and #PreRishKe10Kids🤣
Hilarious! 🤣
Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Yes they will want to keep everything g hush hush , so same promo.
Yes...😆
They have the habit of teasing us...😆