Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Good for her..
where is she going? 🙄
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Good for her..
where is she going? 🙄
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
SHEHNAAZ just posted a story on SC saying jag kya jaane dil mere sid ka, sid ka ❤️
This girl 🤣
MY GIRL ROCKS ! ON UR FACE HATERS 🤣.
koi share karo sana ka SC story....
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Ye larki pagal hai🤣
Sachiiiii!! 🤣
And she literally blushed and sang it with her manager 🤣
Omg guys please update me .. just saw Sana’s snapchat.. is she going to this party too?!
I kind of lowkey want Sid to post something now😆 I totally get k he isn't that kinda person but still.. I think he should or rather I hope he does
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
SHEHNAAZ just posted a story on SC saying jag kya jaane dil mere sid ka, sid ka ❤️
This girl 🤣
Wow 🤣❤️
Sana sc stories lmao 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
where is she going? 🙄
Let's hope to the party😆
She posted it after MSK ka end 🤣 Khulla challenge deke 🤣