Tussi ja rahe ho....

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tussi ja rahe ho....

Haan Maya bechari Monisha ke peeche hi padhi rehti hai. Aur Monisha aise kaand karti rehti hai.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Haan Maya bechari Monisha ke peeche hi padhi rehti hai. Aur Monisha aise kaand karti rehti hai.
Indu was the original *Naryan Narayan*🤣
Monisha ki middle-class'iat
^And sahil being the most bechara person ever 😆
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
Indu was the original *Naryan Narayan*🤣
Monisha ki middle-class'iat
^And sahil being the most bechara person ever 😆
And Roshesh making remarks that make Sahil and Indu want to strangle him. 🤣

Originally posted by: Minionite
And Roshesh making remarks that make Sahil and Indu want to strangle him. 🤣

Well, that was a relatable feeling a lot of times. 🤣
I put this in my siggy box finally.
Or how about this? When Indu just wanted to get rid of Roshesh for a little while. 😆


Originally posted by: Minionite
I put this in my siggy box finally.
Or how about this? When Indu just wanted to get rid of Roshesh for a little while. 😆
OH gosh. 🤣 The show started with Indu gifting Rosesh a snake for his birthday. I am never going to forget that. Damn, I need to rewatch these episodes soon. These made me miss them so much 😒
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
OH gosh. 🤣 The show started with Indu gifting Rosesh a snake for his birthday. I am never going to forget that. Damn, I need to rewatch these episodes soon. These made me miss them so much 😒
We cannot forget Dushayant. He would feel very offended.
