Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aditya ne bola toh sahi, Maya is psycho🤣
I agree... Bilkul sahi bola bande ne 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aditya ne bola toh sahi, Maya is psycho🤣
I agree... Bilkul sahi bola bande ne 🤣
Nandani will get her memory back soon...
How to torture the women around
-MJ ROY
Best selling in Indian patriarchy
Paras was damn cute yaar❤️
Okay, I was looking into my phone and typing so I missed that scene... But did Rajeev photoshop Aditya's pictures on his laptop?
Rajeev editing his and Aditya pics while Maya wants him to dig into Aditya background🤣
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I agree... Bilkul sahi bola bande ne 🤣
Aditya - Aiyyo mere bhai ki baaiko psycho...🤣
Aiyyo meri bhabhi hai psycho..
Rudy tune shaadi ki kaayko..🤣
Melanie yaar❤️ she is so good