Originally posted by: opsora2090
Prerish VM ana bhi shuru hogeye
https://twitter.com/Swasanlover12/status/1232670388380893184
Kya oppo. Itna naraaz.
After my comments about your creativity?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Prerish VM ana bhi shuru hogeye
https://twitter.com/Swasanlover12/status/1232670388380893184
Kya oppo. Itna naraaz.
After my comments about your creativity?
Sure... But won't you contribute to the Trps??
Star plus nahin hai for tv.
Hotstar I will catch next day depending on updates. I used to do the same before too last year
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
My bhaiyya son is in class 3rd.
Both parents n him are bindaas
No tensions
Arre Waise toh I've prepared her well till now... But I found out yesterday she has forgot most of her maths portion... Theory part...ab thoda toh tension lagega na aise mein... Baki subjects she's fine....
Bas RB ke aane ke ek umeed se hii, already the wheels are churning at double speed in our heart and mind when it comes to PreRish..❤️
And lemme add to the imagination, Prerna aur Rishabh ke candle light dinner ke time, Pre and Rish ek dusre ko pyaar se khana khilaye..
Kuch nahin seekha from last time
🤣🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
Ha grand party hogi and yah Shruti ko siggie mai thode help bhi chiye cos isssbaaar bohot baddda celebration .. toh idhar jara active rahiyo twitter chorke
No not naraz.. it is ok
..
.
Arre Waise toh I've prepared her well till now... But I found out yesterday she has forgot most of her maths portion... Theory part...ab thoda toh tension lagega na aise mein... Baki subjects she's fine....
Ok let's change topic., jyada idhar udar baatein not allowed anymore.
pm karenge aage se
Shruti danda leke aaye gi if this continues.
okkkk❤️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Please PM your message and edit to Munnihyderabad on or before 7th March.
Good to know that oppo. Aur batao oprish ki updates.
🤗