Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 72

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

great update

loved it

ruhi is cutie

raman going to mumbai for  work

ruhi ask raman to buy gift for ishu

update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 20 

Its Raman himself that has build this wall around himself

and now when he gets close to Ishita

he quickly withdraws himself

when she answers to his question but its not what he wants to hear 

he gets annoyed

seeing on the couch again he gets upset and feels that love cannot happen

in his life again

I liked the conversation between Mr Bhalla and Ishita it was really great

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishita was laughing seeing ramans drawing he asked her to give his card back she said no loved their little moment ishra were smiling remembering their moments Raman was admiring Ishita Raman asked Ishita to make him feel special loved ishra scene mr.bhalla and Ishita talk was beautiful Raman is so naughty he was ogling at Ishita secretly his pov was nice toshiji and mr.bhalla was praising Ishita Raman smiled ishraru scene was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, pls do an update ! Thanks

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 22

Ishra reached ruhi's school and everyone get out.ishita was going when her saree got stuck in the car's door but she was going without realizing when Raman held her hand and pulled her to himself.she landed on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her making her shocked at his action.

She look down and said-kya Kar rahen hai ,Raman??we r in ruhi's school.she said very meekly while her cheeks turned red with blush.

Raman was amazed seeing his effect on her ,he smiled and was about to caress when he realise their position and place.he left her and said-toh Kya karun,bawri ki tarah bhaage jaa rahi ho .yeh bhi nahi dekh rahin ki tumhari saree phans gayi hai.abhi fatt jayegi toh ghoomna phataa pallu le kar .he said trying to kill his embarrassment while she look around and said-oh sorry,I didn't realised.

Raman-tumhe kahan kuch pata rehta hai,kahin bhi kuch bhi karne lagti ho.arey dekho,Kya ho raha hai .koi hai toh nahi aas paas,phir kaam karo.he said making her confused.

Ishita-iska Kya Matlab hai??

Raman-kuch nahi,just be a little responsible towards ur clothes.he said taking ur her pallu and walked inside the school premises taking ruhi while Ishita was really confused hearing his words.

Ishita-raman Kya kehna chah rahen the,main apne kapdo ko thik se nahi rakhti.kya matlab ho sakta hai iska.she was thinking when she heard ruhi calling her.she shrugged thinking and went with ruman.

They reached ruhi's class and met her teacher .her teacher was praising ruhi,telling ishra that ruhi is very bright child making them happy to no end.

Teacher-yes Mr bhalla,ur child is very disciplined and intelligent.pehle toh bahut khamosh aur chup chup rehti this,but now she is really happy .hamesha muskurati rehti hai ,and she told me the reason behind her smile is u two.woh bahut khush hai aap dono ke saath reh kar.i really wish ki ab woh kabhi naa sad ho.she was really a very sad child.she said making Raman feel bad for ignoring ruhi like this.

Ishita could feel his sadness,she held raman's hand and said-ab hum kabhi ruhi ko dukhi nahi hone denge.uske mumma-papa hamesha uske saath rahenge.usse kabhi akela nahi chodenge.she said looking at Raman .

He smiled softly and nodded in yes holding her hand firmly.

They came out of ruhi's class and Raman said-thank u.

Ishita-for what??

Raman-for always supporting me.jab bhi main down feel karta hoon,tum hamesha mera morale badhati ho.thank u.

Ishita-isme thank u ki Kya baat hai.yahin toh kaam hota hai life partner ka,supporting each other at the time of crisis.jab main roti hoon,toh aap bhi toh mere aansu pochte hai .toh mujhe bhi toh haq hona chahiye aapko support karne ka .she said making him look at her.

Ishita-kya,aise Kya dekh rahen hai??galat kaha Kya Maine??

Raman-nahi,bas yeh ehsaas pehli baar hua,ki life partner saath hone ka matlab Kya hota hai.pehle yeh ehsaas kabhi nahi hua .

Ishita-par ab hamesha hoga,she said when ruhi said-mumma,pyaas lagi hai .main paani pi Kar aaun??

Ishita-chalo mumma bhi saath chalti hai.she said and both walked towards the water cooler while raman's eyes were on Ishita only.

He was looking at her and thinking about her words.

Raman-kuch toh hai isme,joh isse baakiyon se alag karta hai.she is indeed unique.he was thinking when he saw shagun walking towards ishru.he narrowed his eyebrows thinking why she is here.

Shagun went to Ishita and said-aaya ka kaam bahut achcha kar leti ho??jab mera baby hoga toh mere ghar bhi aa jaana,uski take care karne.dont worry ,bahut achchi salary dungi.she said smirking while Ishita look at her and then at ruhi ignoring her.

Ishita-paani pi liya betu,let's go.she said and was going holding ruhi's hand when shagun came in front and said-tumne suna nahi Maine kuch kaha.

Ishita-suna,but I preferred to ignore.mera raasta chodo.

Shagun-nahi choda toh kya karogi??

Ishita-tumhare paas sach much koi kaam nahi hai naa,siva hamari zindagi mein aa kar hume disturb karne ke .but hum logon ke paas kaam hai.mujhe clinic jaana hai aur mere husband bhi kaafi busy hai.so it's better,u let me go warna scene create karna mujhe bhi aata hai.she said and start walking towards Raman when shagun said-kitna achcha scene hai,ek baanjh maa hone ki acting kar rahi hai.must say,bahut achchi acting hai.she said making Raman angry.

He went towards them to answer shagun when Ishita turned to her and said-main baanjh nahi hoon,I have a daughter.jiska naam ruhi hai.aur main yahan uske liye aayi hoon.tum kiske liye aayi ho.jahan tak mujhe yaad hai,tumhara abhi tak koi bachcha nahi hai ,why u r here,Mrs shagun Khanna .she said making shagun angry.

She pointed her finger towards Ishita and said-u can't talk to me like this.ruhi Meri beti hai aur tum baanjh ho aur hamesha rahogi.tum uski maa kabhi nahi ban sakti .she was saying when Raman came in front and said-haath neeche lo ,warna tod dunga.noone can raise finger on my wife.he said and turn to Ishita saying-aur ishita tum,tum kab se itni free ho gayi ki inn sab aire gairon se baatein karne lagi.lets go, remember we have to pick gift for u,aakhir tumhari pehli rasoi ka neg joh due hai.naa ruhi.he said looking at ruhi .

Ruhi-yes papa,hum log mumma ke liye bahut achcha gift khareedenge .she said excitedly .

Raman-lets go Ishita,we r getting late.let Mrs Khanna live in her air castle.hum apni family mein hi khush hai.he said and went taking ishru from there leaving a fuming shagun behind.

Shagun-bahut khush ho naa tum log,ab dekhna main kaise tum logon ki Khushi cheenti hoon.ruhi hai naa tum logon ki Khushi ,usse tum logon se alag karke rahungi.she said and went to meet someone leaving her friend behind with whom she came to school.

On other hand,ishraruh reached a shopping mall .

Ishita-its not needed,raman.mujhe sach kuch nahi chahiye .Ghar chaliye,aapko shaam ko nikalna hai.uski preparation karni hogi.

Raman-stop thinking so much ,ishita.ruhi want to give u something ,uska dil mat todo.

Ishita-main mana nahi kar rahi,bas itna keh rahi hoon ki main aur ruhi baad mein aa kar kuch le lenge,aapko der naa ho jaaye.

Raman-and if I want to gift u something ,he asked making her silent.

Raman-tab toh chalogi naa??he asked to which she nodded .

They walked into a jewellery shop.

Ishita-raman,jewellery nahi.i have lots of it.

Raman-tum chup rahogi,let me pick something nice.maa ko bhi toh lagna chahiye,unka beta laayak ho gaya hai.

Ishita-aap mummy ji ke liye kar rahen hai yeh??

Raman-haan,actually no.haan maa ne mujhe kaha ki unki bahu bahut sundar hai and I should make sure ki tum hamesha hasti raho.but sach yeh hai that I too want to gift u something as a thank u gesture.please accept my gift.he was saying when Ruhi said-oh ho mumma,kitna bhaav kha rahi ho.le lo naa,papa kitne pyaar se de rahe hai.

Ishita-pyaar se de rahen hai??she asked to which ruhi nodded.

Ishita-tab toh lena padega.she said smiling ,when ruhi said-main bhi kuch le loon ,mumma ke liye.

Raman-bilkul le lo,aur apne liye bhi le lo.he said making ruhi happy.

They went inside and start looking for jewellery when Ishita phone rang.

Ishita-hello,haan main aa rahin hoon,saying so she hung the call while raman's face fell thinking her work commitments is always more important for her.

Ishita-raman.

Raman cut her and said-samajh gaya,hospital mein emergency hai and u have to go.

Ishita-emergency toh hai aur mujhe jaana bhi hai.but hospital mein nahi hai Ghar mein hai.

Raman-kya matlab??

Ishita-mummy ji ka phone tha.actually she wanted to make something for u ,toh Maine kaha tha main bhi help karungi ,issliye call Kiya tha.

Raman-toh tumne bata diya hota ki hum shopping par aaye hai.woh nahi bulati.

Ishita-why would I,Meri mother in law ne mujhse kuch manga.main kyun mana karun.agar main apni Amma ko kabhi mana nahi karti toh mummy ji ko kyun karun.main unki bahu hoon toh woh apne kaam ke liye meri taraf hi dekhengi naa.

Raman-tum shopping chod kar maa ki help karne jaana chahti ho??

Ishita-shopping toh aap dono Kar rahen hai,aap dono kijiye.main chali jaati hoon.waise bhi ruhi ko papa ke saath kuch special time akele milna chahiye,naa betu??she asked making ruhi smile.

Ishita-aap dono aaram se aaiyega,main chalti hoon.mummy ji must be waiting.she said when Raman said-main kuch nahi le jaane wala.maa har baar yeh karti hai.

Ishita-that we will decide later,she said and start walking out while Raman was just looking at her fully amazed.

Raman-ek yeh ladki hai,meri maa ke liye shopping chod kar chali gayi aur ek woh shagun thi.shopping karne ke liye puri duniya ko chod sakti thi.kaise mujhe tum mil gayi,ishita.he was thinking when he saw a man looking at ishita.he look at the direction and found the man looking at her blouse under which her undercloth was visible.

Raman-uff,she can't dress up properly or what,he thought and called her name.

She walked in mid and turn to him while he walked to her and said opening her bun-khule baalon mein jyada achchi lagti ho.

Ishita look at him all confused while he went very close to her caressing her hair .she closed her eyes taking his fragrance and he said-thik se dress up hua Karo,yeh Kya kabhi aage dikh raha kuch ,kabhi peeche .main toh dekh sakta hoon ,but can't allow anyone else,kyunki tum meri biwi ho.he said and left her hair .

He turn and walked to ruhi while Ishita blushed red at his words.she was walking out when she heard him saying,Kya ghoor raha tha .Meri biwi hai,aankhen nikal lunga.

Ishita didn't turned just walk out of the place blushing lost in his touch.the way he held her hair ,opened it and pulled her closer,she was loosing herself again to him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good ishra are so good together 

But alway dayan will come in between them