Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Ishra talk lovely their romance was nice Ishita asked raman why he loves her so much he never felt angry at her as she always disrespect his love raman said she never disrespected his love she rejected him but when he said he will kill himself she came with him he married her forcefully than too she accepted him her husband Ishita asked if he don't care she is barren raman said no he never thought about baby raman is so naughty Ishita said but doctor have said she can't be mother Raman said but they are not good loved their talk hope they will be always happy

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser di...

Hope Toshiji and Simmi realise their mistake..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Hope everything goes well

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

What happened to simmi?? And ishu was blaming herself for her condition.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Teaser 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 31

Next morning,Ishita got up at her usual time and look around thinking where she is,when her eyes fell on Raman ,who was sleeping next to her carelessly throwing his blanket on the other side.

She realised there position and pulled the blanket over them.she pulled Raman close to herself and said-paas aa jaiye,u r so cold.

He opened his droopy eyes and look at her.he kissed her neck and said-hide me in urself.

She wrapped him in her arms and start rubbing her hand over him.slowly he drift into sleep again getting her warmth while she was wide awake remembering their loving moments.she kissed his temple softly and said-aapne meri zindagi khushiyon se bhar di.never ever in my life I have thought to get someone like u,but I got u.shayad aapka yeh kehna bhi sahi jaaye,ki hume hamara baby mil jaaye.she said caressing his face slowly.she was wrapping him in her arms and was kissing his facial features softly .soon she start feeling turned on and start caressing his body passionately.she took his lips in her and start kissing him passionately while he was still sleeping.

After long,she broke the kiss and said-uthiye naa Raman,honeymoon par kaun itna sota hai.yahan sone aaye hai.she said shaking him.

He opened his eyes and said-kya hua??

Ishita-kya hua,pyaar hua ,aapse,bahut jyada.aur ek aap hai ko soye jaa rahen hai.is it fair,biwi ko honeymoon par laa Kar,aise sote rehna .she said making a complaining face.

Raman-oh,toh yeh baat hai.my wife want something from me.

Ishita-something nahi,I want everything from u.come to me.she said pulling him to herself and soon both got busy in loving each other again senselessly.

He was busy in worshipping her petite body while she was also most in raw touches.both were moaning high in pleasure pulling each other to themselves when he finally entered into her.both rocked in sync and he finally fell on her feeling his release.

After sometime,he pulled her closer and kissed her temple while she closed her eyes.

Raman-i love u.

Ishita hide into his chest and said-love u too.she said and both slept again.

In afternoon,Raman wake up feeling hungry and saw Ishita still sleeping in his arms.he pecked her temple and said-itna carefree hi dekhna chahta tha tumhe hamesha se, glad I could give u this .he said and got up .

He ordered food for them and went to freshen up .after half an hour,he came out hearing the door bell.he opened the door and took the food.

Raman went to Ishita and said-get up u lazy lad,it's 12.30.get up ,mujhe bhookh lagi hai.

Ishita got up and smiled seeing him .

Raman-get up and freshen up.food is here.i am really hungry.

Ishita opened her arms and said-then eat me.

Raman-would love to,but abhi nahi.i know my baby must be hungry.so go and freshen up.i am waiting.he said and Ishita went to freshen up.

She came out after half an hour and both settled down to have their food .

After food,Ishita ordered coffee and both start sipping it cuddled in each other.raman switch on the TV .

Ishita-kya Kar rahen hai,we r here for honeymoon .no business news will be entertained .she said snatching the remote.

Raman-business news nahi dekh raha hoon,just watching local news.dekhun toh Kya chal raha hai.

Ishita-haan ,jaise ek din mein aapke bina bhukamp aa gaya hoga .she was saying when they heard,

Chaliye hamare saath famous business tycoon Raman Kumar bhalla ke ghar,jahan hua hai ek bada haadsa .

The reporter said making ishra shocked.they start listening to the news horrified when he said,yahin hai woh stairs jisse Raman bhalla ki behan simmi khurana gir gayi hai kal raat .he said making ishra shocked.

Rep-sunne mein aaya hai ki woh pregnant thi,apni beti ananya ko le kar neeche aa rahi thi ,jab unke pet mein achanak bahut dard hua.woh khud ko control nahi kar paayi aur apni choti so bachchi ke saath stairs se gir gayi.sunne mein aaya hai ki dono hospital mein apni Zindagi ke liye ladh rahi hai.he said and ishra get out of the bed .

Ishita start dressing up while Raman switched on his mobile only to get many messages and missed calls from his father,mother and anurag also .

He called his father and asked about simmi.

Mr bhalla-uski haalat bahut kharab hai ,Ishita hai wahan.usse baat karao.

Raman gave the phone to Ishita and she heard him crying.

Ishita-kya hua papa ji.

Mr bhalla-please come puttar.my simmi is dying.her baby died in her womb only,u were right.she wasn't ready for another kid,uske pure body mein zehar phail raha hai .uski doctor bhi bhaag gayi.tum par hi vishwas hai hume.please Meri bachchi ko bacha lo .he cried.

Ishita too cried hearing him and said-ananya kaisi hai??

Mr bhalla-icu mein hai.bahut chot lagi hai.we r all alone,tum dono please aa jao.

Ishita-we r coming,papa ji.aap pareshan mat hoiye,hum simmi aur ananya ko kuch nahi hone denge.she said and hung the call.

Both went out of the hotel in a jiffy and he start driving.

Ishita start crying and said-kitni badi galti ho gayi humse,Raman .we shouldn't have left home like this.dekhiye Kya ho gaya .

Raman-dont cry ,we r just reaching .tum please panic mat karo.

Ishita-kaise naa karun,it's all because of me.mujhe janna chahiye tha,ki yeh ho sakta.infact I knew ki yeh hoga,main chahti toh yeh sab rok sakti thi.

Raman-stop blaming urself,isme tumhari galti nahi hai .Maine manaa Kiya tha tumhe,kyunki simmi aur maa tumhari sunne ko ready nahi the,and I never want u to get insulted by them.

Ishita-hoti toh ho jaati insult,Kam se Kam aaj simmi ki yeh haalat toh nahi hoti .mujhe pata tha woh nahi bear kar sakti bachche ko,but still I couldn't stop her.aur dekho sab kuch barbaad ho gaya,hamari choti si ananya,woh bhi ICU mein hai.murugan ,please help us to overcome this.she was saying when he said-stop exerting urself.relax karo,sab kuch tumhe hi karna hai.he said trying to calm her.

Ishita too stopped talking while he continued driving.

After an hour,

Raman-we reached,let's go inside.he said and both ran inside the hospital premises.

Ishra reached inside the hospital and saw his parent were sitting along with anurag and his parent.all were sitting waiting for some good news.

Ishra went to them and mr bhalla said-tum log itni jaldi,u were out of station naa??

Raman-that we can talk later,simmi kaisi hai??

Mr bhalla-bahut kharab haalat hai.saare doctor keh rahen hai uska bachna mushkil hai.kuch Karo Ishita,save my daughter.he said folding his hand.

Ishita nodded and went inside.she start checking simmi thoroughly while everyone was waiting for some miracle to happen.in mean time,Raman went to check on ananya.her head was bandaged and she was laying unconscious.

Raman-yeh sab achanak kaise ho gaya??he asked anurag.

Anurag-kuch bhi achanak nahi hua .it's all because of her carelessness.bhabhi ne kaha tha,apni diet ka khayal rakhna,dusra bachcha abort kara lo.but usne suna nahi.her uterus couldn't hold ,baby didn't grow,infact was dead and start decaying.isse pata hi nahi chala.achanak dard hua,stairs se gir gayi,Meri ananya ko le kar.meri bachchi,Meri choti si bachchi.she is here just because of her mother's carelessness.usne naa sirf mere bachche ko maar daala,balki Meri iss bachchi ki jaan bhi khatre mein daal di.he said crying.

Raman-everything will be fine.

Anurag-sab kuch thik hona hoga,warna main simmi ko kabhi maaf nahi karunga .he said and went from there.

Raman too went behind him and saw Ishita was out .he went closer and heard her saying,infection bahut jyada ho gaya hai.simmi ko operate karke uska uterus nikalna padega.tabhi hum usse bacha payenge.

Simmi's mother in law-yeh Kya baat hui,agar uska uterus nikal jaayega toh woh kabhi dobara maa nahi ban paayegi.

Ishita-thats true,but uski jaan bachane ka yahin ek tareeka hai.

Toshiji-agar yahin ek tareeka hai toh just do it.

Simmi's mother in law-aise kaise,maa nahi banegi toh kis kaam ki hogi.apni bachchi ko Zindagi waise bhi khatre mein daal di hai usne .iss tarah baanjh banne se achcha hai mar jaaye.she said making everyone shocked while Ishita closed her eyes and a tear fell off her eyes hearing same words for simmi.but she wiped her tears and went to anurag.

Ishita-yeh faisla sirf aap le sakte ho.tell me how I should proceed.

Anurag look at his mother and them at simmi's family and said-aap uski jaan bacha lijiye.he said making bhallas sigh in relief while his mother went out angrily .

Ishita-aap papers sign Kar dijiye,main operation ki arrangement karati hoon.she said and was going inside but turned and look at bhallas.

She went to Mr and Mrs bhalla and said-i know aapko lagta hai mummy ji ko main simmi ki dushman hoon,but trust me.main aakhiri dum tak koshish karungi but agar koshish kaamyaab nahi hui,toh please mujhse naraaz mat hoiyega.

Toshiji fold her hand and said-tujhse naraaz hone ka haq bhi kho chuki hoon main.ab toh bas request hai,please save my daughter.she said crying and Ishita hugged her.mr bhalla too hugged both the ladies and Raman too joined the hug.

Mr bhalla-hum sab pray karenge ,puttar.jaa aur jeet kar aa.aaj tu jeetegi toh hum sab jeet jayenge.

Raman-and don't worry,I know u can save simmi.u have the caliber.pichli baar bhi tumne bachaya hai,just do it once more.hum sab ki prayers tum dono ke saath hai.he said and she hugged him tight saying,I need it badly ,Raman.

Raman kissed her hair and said-go and win.

Ishita nodded and went to look after the arrangements wiping her tears.

That's all for now,enjoy.