Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

And not even an ounce of guilt on her face! Kis mitti ki bani hai yeh! Never liked her character ! I can never relate to her so called PAIN! 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

in the first pic Rhea is sitting behind ,busy with her phone I guess🤣

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

ya I understand but now mishti has abir with her..she should tell everything about her yaar..

Mish nahi bolegi unless much bada kaand ho! She still feel indebted to mah's. Haq mangna kab seekhegi yeh ladki I donno! 

Honestly for me Mish and abir are more human than anybody else. I have seen such ppl in real life too who sacrifice for ter loved ones and always try to see the good in ppl. Bas Mish thoda zid Karle itna kaafi hai mere liye. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kuku are doing Pooja 

Not at all fair to abir 😒

Kuhu 🤬🤬🤬

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly, shaadi ke baad bhi not a single peck and doc ke saath Isko imran Hashmi ban na hai 🤣

imran hasmi yaar vaishu i almost spit the coffee i was drinking  🤣🤣 but seriously boy needs to buck up 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Mish nahi bolegi unless much bada kaand ho! She still feel indebted to mah's. Haq mangna kab seekhegi yeh ladki I donno! 

Honestly for me Mish and abir are more human than anybody else. I have seen such ppl in real life too who sacrifice for ter loved ones and always try to see the good in ppl. Bas Mish thoda zid Karle itna kaafi hai mere liye. 

mish ka suderne ka chances kam hian.... ab tho aankhe kolo yar...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

imran hasmi yaar vaishu i almost spit the coffee i was drinking  🤣🤣 but seriously boy needs to buck up 🤣

🤣kya Kare Yaar, he's not even becoming proper srk with mishti kaha imran Hashmi ki ummeed lagaye 🤣🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I hope MishBir did the actual puja..later kuku did..it's unfair to abir😭😭..leave mishti and Kuhu 

true i feel more bad for abir yaar bcoz of this jealous n the secrecy abir is being affected without any fault.. look at the way he falls.. 😭😭 if mish doesnt say anything about kuhu now to anyone naa i'm gonna riot, yaar even after seeing abir in this condition what more does she want for her to open up n say about kuhu... 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Kuku are doing Pooja 

Not at all fair to abir 😒

Kuhu 🤬🤬🤬

i think first mishbir then kuku...

but cant take them yar... 

had hogayiii

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hate this why always mishbir on the receiving end.they did gave their mandap and now he wanted to do the pooja with his newly wedded wife iss mein bhi problem.

Why kunal did not question the so called kuhuness woh itna acchi hai na sab kaam mein phir uss haar kaise tuta..😡