Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

My story is ready,  saja dhaja ke rakha hai 😆🤗

But meri aur wattpad ki Purani dushmani hai, bina pareshaan kiye vo meri story publish nahi karta 😆,that's why waiting ki Kab technical issue solve ho 

ohh vaishu i was waiting for your update... asusual watty problem haan... soon yaar eager to read your story 🤗😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahaaa 😍😍😍😍

Beautiful 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh vaishu i was waiting for your update... asusual watty problem haan... soon yaar eager to read your story 🤗😆

Yup wattpad bina sataye thodi na maanega 🤣

ohh no my baby boy... i guessed it right he will be full on nashe mode in pooja too... boy fell down ohhoo where is mishti... and look at first pic so cute n innocent.. BM is the only one crying for him... 😭

Ha na 🤣🤣

Don't blame her Yaar, Bichaari tension mein hai, Madir jaana hai taaki doctor sahab se dur rakh sake abir ko 🤣🤣

haha yes she is gonna be hella jealous seeing abir giving flying kiss to doc... will think that he never even gave a peck to me n here see how he is flirting with doc infront of me 🤣🤣

Ohh this is much better than kuhu's but still not upto mark but rhea is carrying it so well... ❤️ i love her soft curls n her earring n maang tikka... ❤️

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh no....so even now will the K baby FD will defend her and her antics...Jaan bhooj ke nahi kiya...BS😡

and does big Monster ever realized that whenever she tries to hurt Mishti it is her son ends up getting hurt...

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Oh no....so even now will the K baby FD will defend her and her antics...Jaan bhooj ke nahi kiya...BS😡

and does big Monster ever realized that whenever she tries to hurt Mishti it is her son ends up getting hurt...

She is more human than all these mahan ppl on the show! She has real emotions unlike mishti mahan . Ppl in real life behave like K baby only😆

Yup wattpad bina sataye thodi na maanega 🤣

haha true vaishu it sucks always yaar sometimes even the star button irritates me 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha yes she is gonna be hella jealous seeing abir giving flying kiss to doc... will think that he never even gave a peck to me n here see how he is flirting with doc infront of me 🤣🤣

Exactly, shaadi ke baad bhi not a single peck and doc ke saath Isko imran Hashmi ban na hai 🤣