Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I want to see this in the Show!!!
Same handhold, same posture...Uffff💝💝💝😍♥️
Yes and iss barr Prerna appreciates and acknowledges Rishabh being there for her..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I want to see this in the Show!!!
Same handhold, same posture...Uffff💝💝💝😍♥️
Yes and iss barr Prerna appreciates and acknowledges Rishabh being there for her..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
With some expressions from other side also
Yeah, that is a must!!!
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
UNIVERSE has conspired!
It indeed has and in the most mysterious way..
Yes and iss barr Prerna appreciates and acknowledges Rishabh being there for her..
Yes, this is a must!!!😎
Which app?
If Prerna becomes Mrs Bajaj again, I pray to God that her styling is changed...not like the last time🤢
Rishabh To Prerna : "You Know It's True, Everything I Do, I Do It For You"
❤️



Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
If Prerna becomes Mrs Bajaj again, I pray to God that her styling is changed...not like the last time🤢
Yes...☺️
Waise, Aapke story ka update???
Inspiration wapas aa Gaya jaldi dungi🙈
What if Mrs Prerna Rishabh Bajaj becomes her husband's business partner...
Clad in a business suit... Ufff...
The two walking together with Bajaj BGM... Ufff...☺️