I can never forget PRB few important moments which has beat many shows love scenes. Gosh I miss them a lot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I can never forget PRB few important moments which has beat many shows love scenes. Gosh I miss them a lot
The moment prerna fell for bajaj that’s the moment true love was defined. Their love story was of pain and maturity
4th time it was 😆Originally posted by: aryapdane
OMG this cracks me up so much. Like pregnancy test kits ki kya zaroorat hai when Prerna peit pe haath rakh kar pregnancy detect kar leti hain 😂😂😂
Experienced ho gayi thi Prerna.
Totally! ❤️The moment prerna fell for bajaj that’s the moment true love was defined. Their love story was of pain and maturity
+ Intensity ❤️The moment prerna fell for bajaj that’s the moment true love was defined. Their love story was of pain and maturity
Even a simple PRB eye lock is so damn intense. ❤️
Words fails to describe how they were and still are
Yes. Let me find some vdos
The way she utters baad mein bataungi. 😆