Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even if you keep your dislike aside, it's clear she's not required. The show already has so many useless characters. Moreover, K is neither popular nor loved. 😆
I may sound sadist but I love your posts against K🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even if you keep your dislike aside, it's clear she's not required. The show already has so many useless characters. Moreover, K is neither popular nor loved. 😆
I may sound sadist but I love your posts against K🤣
Bua incoming🤣Originally posted by: 4ZF5A7XCQQW2LFBB
@Bold- 😏😏😏
Ankie Bajaj replacement ke baad humhe koi yaad nahi karega aah gale lag ja 🤗🤗
🤣🤣
Hey uparwale, mujhe uthalo...😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I may sound sadist but I love your posts against K🤣
Uh uh
Ab jo sach hai woh sach hai kya kare
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ankie Bajaj replacement ke baad humhe koi yaad nahi karega aah gale lag ja 🤗🤗
Bajaj ka Ghusa muft mein...👊🏻
KSG hi aayega... Warna precap mein Kyun dikhte woh???
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻