Nobody gives a damn.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nobody gives a damn.
I knew it🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Nobody gives a damn.
I don't care. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I want to know what Shru has to say about it
I can't stand the cringe she will obviously bring by giving kisses to and sleeping beside her ailing bhaiyyas. Don't forget playing ghar-ghar while father waits in the jail.
I need k onscreen 😒😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't care. 😆
I can't stand the cringe she will obviously bring by giving kisses to and sleeping beside her ailing bhaiyyas.
Thats why I wanted to know your views on Piu's Post🤣
Oh lord🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't care. 😆
I can't stand the cringe she will obviously bring by giving kisses to and sleeping beside her ailing bhaiyyas. Don't forget playing ghar-ghar while father waits in the jail.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't care. 😆
I can't stand the cringe she will obviously bring by giving kisses to and sleeping beside her ailing bhaiyyas. Don't forget playing ghar-ghar while father waits in the jail.
🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't care. 😆
I can't stand the cringe she will obviously bring by giving kisses to and sleeping beside her ailing bhaiyyas. Don't forget playing ghar-ghar while father waits in the jail.
OMG!!!🤣
Even if you keep your dislike aside, it's clear she's not required. The show already has so many useless characters. Moreover, K is neither popular nor loved. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thats why I wanted to know your views on Piu's Post🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even if you keep your dislike aside, it's clear she's not required. The show already has so many useless characters. Moreover, K is neither popular nor loved. 😆
@Bold- 😏😏😏