Desperately waiting for BTSOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj - yes
Revenge - yes
Karan - not until BTS 😆
Hello my dear friend
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Desperately waiting for BTSOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj - yes
Revenge - yes
Karan - not until BTS 😆
Hello my dear friend
Yeah was busy with life , exams and big boss🤣
Nasha utra hoga
Kyunki RB ka nasha ab chadne hai 🤣
sing sing. Let's go to party thread
Kya hua?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj - yes
Revenge - yes
Karan - not until BTS 😆
Hello my dear friend
Ankieeeee! I missed you 🤗
I literally screamed when I saw a tweet saying Karan is coming back 😭
https://twitter.com/Being_romeli/status/1232902421900193793?s=09
Chalo bye Kal raat ko aaungi since last day of the month 🤗
I still dont want to celebrate bajaj coming back ,but that letter and its line " Universe works in mysterious ways" brings me back to keep the hopes high
Khushi main😃
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/Being_romeli/status/1232902421900193793?s=09
Chalo bye Kal raat ko aaungi since last day of the month 🤗
Good night Mithi🤗