I honestly don't care about Gautam hosting.. he is irrelevant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I honestly don't care about Gautam hosting.. he is irrelevant
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I honestly don't care about Gautam hosting.. he is irrelevant
I think even Sana isn’t bothered
For her Sid matters! Period 😄
I am more tensed about this surprise that Sana is about to throw her way😳
Sick of ppl judging sana
She knows her priorities
Sid must be proud of her ❤️
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I am more tensed about this surprise that Sana is about to throw her way😳
MUSIC VIDEO RUMOR PLZ HAPPEN 😆
Originally posted by: ATDTBHO7Q3WSORKJ
@@bold- acha soch nahi skate toh atleast likho toh mat
oh I forgot this is Sana AT 🤪
People can easily jump to judge every move of sana
Paras and GG
Can atleast people here stop keeping expectations that she should do this or that
She is the same girl who is constantly saying in NTV she loves sid and he is her every thing now
Stop judging her as per show because atleast she scrutinized 24 hra
This surprise that Sana mentioned, is killing me already 😅
and I will never forget all the shits u have thrown at her 🤪