Future Zorooo baby omg I am imagining
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Future Zorooo baby omg I am imagining
Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
And i just realised, to that gibberish post of our dear rameera, i should've sang, ye ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai 🤣
It fits pretty well. Chalou next time🤣
Bandi hou tou aisi 😎
Did you guys notice in one usud with debo on family week sid said gautam ki hud nahi pata ho gha wo itna sexy hai ke aisiiiii with his hands up- totally opposite hand gestures to rashmis- larki mujhpe fida hai
Nope haven’t seen that one. Link?
I know that he didn’t like sana meeting Gautam like that 🤣
What exactly this show is all about?
It starts with Sana’s Dil ka haal is it? 🙄
https://twitter.com/nups_lostsoul/status/1233075982287826944?s=20
Nope haven’t seen that one. Link?
I know that he didn’t like sana meeting Gautam like that 🤣
He had said it before GG had come too
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Oh god, we have got used to this couple badly 😄
https://twitter.com/Sidnaazmatters/status/1233058035787919361?s=20
Brb crying 😭 ❤️
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
He had said it before GG had come too
Yeah that one I’ve seen