Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Btw Maya had a hammer in her drawer 😳.. aur kya kya rakhti hai madam 😳
Handcuffs🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Btw Maya had a hammer in her drawer 😳.. aur kya kya rakhti hai madam 😳
Handcuffs🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
If (Rudra=kiss)
{Dramtic ignorance;
Engagement to bestie;
Nautanki;
Marriage;}
While (1)
{
Manvi deja vu
Fork, drown, slit, blood
Rudra ( ! getting Kiss)
Repeat
}
🤣🤣
500 points to Slytherclaw (mine) and your house (?) each for this algorithm
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yeh neri zindagi hai😆
I gave up computers after 10th... I absolutely hated programming.
Bas boards main kisi tarah 97 le aaye the... Uske baad, I knew I won't be able to jhelofy it. To bye-bye to computers and I chose Hindi instead 😆
Originally posted by: stormborn
🤣🤣
500 points to Slytherclaw (mine) and your house (?) each for this algorithm
Gryffinpuff, like Rudy bro😎
I am still keeping hope that the channel moves the timeslot to 10.30 or 11.. and finish the show..
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Shibz objectively batao, do you think the channel is also uncomfortable with the subject (father-girl-son triangle) besides low trp?
I’m going to pitch in here...
I think yes.
My brother walked in while I was watching today’s episode and he was like “wait... his dad and her? Isn’t that gross??” Shrugged and walked away but if someone who’s way cooler about everything subconsciously thought it’s not right.. I can’t imagine people who are more rigid and their thoughts.
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I gave up computers after 10th... I absolutely hated programming.
Bas boards main kisi tarah 97 le aaye the... Uske baad, I knew I won't be able to jhelofy it. To bye-bye to computers and I chose Hindi instead 😆
97😲
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Btw Maya had a hammer in her drawer 😳.. aur kya kya rakhti hai madam 😳
I really want to know now...
When Rudra himself asked her to remove the ring why did Maya wearing it and again hurting herself physically