I hope bajaj has sent her to hostel .....don't want anyone between Sneha- RB ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I hope bajaj has sent her to hostel .....don't want anyone between Sneha- RB ❤️
I dont mind anythingOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
We are joined by RD, Sur, and several others. 😎
Woh aaye yahi chahti hun main
Koi aur aye na aye
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I hope bajaj has sent her to hostel .....don't want anyone between Sneha- RB ❤️


Originally posted by: HX6X5QPOHXVXJ76D
Woh to BB ka hawa tha...
Ab no ek chatt... Isiliye Fikar not...😎
Never trust Kukki .....Her father was in jail n she wanted her uncle to sunao her lorri 🤬
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ab project is approved Alexia.
Too late for any changes.
Let's accept and move on
Prerish 10 kids project was situational demand.. ab toh hissa ban geye AT ka 🤣

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont mind anything
Woh aaye yahi chahti hun main
Koi aur aye na aye
Yes... Bas mera Bajju Bhaiya aa jaye... Bhanji ke baare mein Baad mein sochenge...😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Achha laga dekhkar😆
Hey alexa 🤗watsapp?🤗
Precisely. And don't forget how she slept peacefully post RB's accident.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Never trust Kukki .....Her father was in jail n she wanted her uncle to sunao her lorri 🤬
Yaar Tum bhi🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hey alexa 🤗watsapp?🤗
Amazon ka echo bana diya hai mujhe🤣
Alexa nahi behena Alexia
Waise I am toh really happy tum batao