Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Lage raho Mishti🤣
I curse myself for living in a apartment complex now...
Locality girls are doing jumping japang and waiting for the BTS...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Lage raho Mishti🤣
I curse myself for living in a apartment complex now...
Locality girls are doing jumping japang and waiting for the BTS...🤣
iyea gif har ek chis ka jawab deta hai ..keya expressions hai
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
And #sehlengethoda will start 🤣
But hopefully isbaar jyada sehna na pade
i guess iss baar aap sabko zyada sehna padega kyun woh aa raha hai DOBAARA toh sab kuch double hoga na ,
Khushi bhi and Tension bhi 😆
Originally posted by: LIM4YLS2P6KULB2A
agar nhi Mila toh...
Include this in your promised Os, please...😎
PreRish OS milega, zaroor milega.. 😎
Meherish

Originally posted by: NJSOMVBBE4YRV77J
I curse myself for living in a apartment complex now...
Locality girls are doing jumping japang and waiting for the BTS...🤣
🤣
I love my hostel then
No one is like that
❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pavan da plz ye matt bolo
10 bacche zyada hai
Science ke hisaab toh..................let me not say anything
Ab project is approved Alexia.
Too late for any changes.
Let's accept and move on