Originally posted by: TAWQR7ZUSKZOM6YA
Sidharth is in Jaipur for short movie?
Your guess is as good as ours😆
I guess it's established he is outta Mumbai lekin Kahan hai kisi ko nahi pata😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TAWQR7ZUSKZOM6YA
Sidharth is in Jaipur for short movie?
Your guess is as good as ours😆
I guess it's established he is outta Mumbai lekin Kahan hai kisi ko nahi pata😆
Originally posted by: 27AYCSOQWGU5F7CS
Sidharth is in Jaipur for short movie?
Arey no yaar! Sab rumour hain
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
maybe now no one is clicking pics there too 🤣! So we can all sado here 😄
Aise tou humari dukaan band hojaegi😆
I just read on Twitter, Shehbaaz and papaji are not on Twitter. Someone else is using their names. Papaji account is being handled by DIDI not sure about Shehbaaz though. Papaji allowed Didi to open account with his name and to handle all the trollers 🤪
Papaji ke pass bhi PR team hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Aise tou humari dukaan band hojaegi😆
kuch na kuch dhamaka hoga, no worries, just remember day before yesterday! Honestly speaking that news should be sufficient to pass this weekend but kya kare, Sidnaz wale Sana se bhi zyada greedy hain 😄. I want Sid all the time and we want their updates all the time 😄
We might get some dhamaka soon! This is the Shanti before big dhamaka
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Your guess is as good as ours😆
I guess it's established he is outta Mumbai lekin Kahan hai kisi ko nahi pata😆
Isn’t sana out too? Shahbaz is posting on Instagram.
How I wish they’ve gone to Yas Island for the weekend 😳
Originally posted by: EMOW2ZQMZDM52VZE
I just read on Twitter, Shehbaaz and papaji are not on Twitter. Someone else is using their names. Papaji account is being handled by DIDI not sure about Shehbaaz though. Papaji allowed Didi to open account with his name and to handle all the trollers 🤪
Papaji ke pass bhi PR team hai 🤣🤣
yaar they are joking
Papa gill put it on IG or somewhere that I m opening twitter
Congratulations guys 🥳....900 pages we completed. ❤️