I will be back 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will be back 😆
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
What if she is still Mrs. Bajaj!
Aisa ho sakta hai 😉😉
Someone give an OS please...🤤🤤🤤
Mehrish❤️Originally posted by: UAQQHTHUP7AF5RJK
Aisa ho sakta hai 😉😉
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Does that mean I have to update Time and Love?
Blue..🤗 Of course yes...
Originally posted by: ilazyair
PreRish chuha ka chamatkaar🤣 or else no ink in pen, no filing in court or too busy with other mandatory stuff🤣
exactly , Chuha maharaj ab apna kam shuru kar de.. woh divorce letter ko kha jaye aur prerish kay shadi ko firse bachay 🥳
Yup want something now na😆Originally posted by: 2W32DCI62DSGRPNX
Someone give an OS please...🤤🤤🤤
Originally posted by: VH6JEBUTRHXXGKLT
Same here... ☺️ I am smiling day and night and my parents are thinking that I have gone mad...😆
Automatically my face has a smile and it shows..Ek jhalak of RB and our joy knows no bounds..
🤗 hello Jane man
Okay here is a promise. BTS=update