Yaaasm. VP.needs.Mr. Mehra.. nahi to adhi raat ko kis se nasihat lega if ladkiya can hypnotise 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaaasm. VP.needs.Mr. Mehra.. nahi to adhi raat ko kis se nasihat lega if ladkiya can hypnotise 😆
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I hope and wish I get to see Karan and Aamna in one frame 😳😆
Me too me too😳
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Bajaj wanted to make a statement back then .... but uska effect ab hoga ... as a catalyst
P almost sat on his lap 🤣🤣
iyea P mere bajaj ko robot samjhi thi keya 😆
😆 issi liye wait till the BTS comes 🤣
Nai nai shark attack Se bajaj Ka face na change Kar de akhri minute ... I am scaring myself now.
chup baitho maasi ji... Yeh humare and pavan (DA) ke beech ka maamla he.. 😆
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
yh it's on same flow chart as s1 but different execution in style and content with some characters thrown in here and there
it did na ... 😆
I can not tell you how I stumbled on the precap without breaking forum rules so I will refrain😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I hope and wish I get to see Karan and Aamna in one frame 😳😆
This is my long time dream
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys
NUMBER ONE THERE WAS ONLY CHEMISTRY FROM BAJAJ'S SIDE ONLY.
TWO PRERNA NEEDS TO EMOTE.
THREE DONT GIVE PRERISH IF PRERNA CANT EMOTE.
phew.. said it.
I second that. It takes a lot to match up to Karan.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Everyone be careful with your comments. Jyada bhavnao mein beh math jao.
Especially those who are back after a break. Lot of rules changed, so I request everyone to go through new set of rules once again.
Thank you
Exactly .. wanted to repeat this.. apne bol dia kafi hai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
phir se karo hum dono ki praise
Ab tho har din praises ke baahar Aayenge on you guys’ posts and unke pictures