Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Say thanks to Munni 🤗
Thanks Munni 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Say thanks to Munni 🤗
Thanks Munni 🤗
And I opened my eyes to this 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
Who cares who has given blood or has manipulated?? Eg Komo or not...
The fact that Bajaj is here REMEMBERED SEEN AND HEARD IS ENOUGH. 😎😍
PS MY FAVOURITE SCENE SE CLIPPINGS 😍
P.p.s 😘 kuki.
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
So many people share the same blood group in the world! How on earth can you come to such a conclusion just based on that. No DNA test nothing aur seedha "iss bacchi ke baap bhi" . How easily his trust got shaken purely by a matching blood group her doubted her character.
May god never give such a soulmate to anyone.
That’s because M has already planted the seed of doubt in his head by say 😆
I cant imagine Bajaj.saying those lines to a nurse.. yaaarr.. 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
And I opened my eyes to this 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
Who cares who has given blood or has manipulated?? Eg Komo or not...
The fact that Bajaj is here REMEMBERED SEEN AND HEARD IS ENOUGH. 😎😍
PS MY FAVOURITE SCENE SE CLIPPINGS 😍
P.p.s 😘 kuki.
Good Morning Jahanpanah🤗
Originally posted by: I3HU3ASFHLMP2PJ3
Nia Deeedi... Let's dance...🥳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
And I opened my eyes to this 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
Who cares who has given blood or has manipulated?? Eg Komo or not...
The fact that Bajaj is here REMEMBERED SEEN AND HEARD IS ENOUGH. 😎😍
PS MY FAVOURITE SCENE SE CLIPPINGS 😍
P.p.s 😘 kuki.
I know!!! He’s coming back
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I cant imagine Bajaj.saying those lines to a nurse.. yaaarr.. 😆
He is Bajaj, he can do anything (at least in this show 🤣)
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
That’s because M has already planted the seed of doubt in his head by say 😆
lets see how soon this seeds grows into a plant and a tree nurtured with thin trust that Anurag always had for Prerna when things did not go his way. Aisa hota bhi hai ya nahi
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
He is Bajaj, he can do anything (at least in this show 🤣)
I know right 🤣